Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) (83378 Views)

Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / City Ranking According To The Numbers of Hotels (real stats) / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by flejnr(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Owerri city
scam alert!!! This is enugu Oga!!! Not owerri !! Okoroawusa
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
More of Owerri

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by flejnr(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Owerri city
scam alert!!! This is enugu Oga!!! Not owerri !! Okoroawusa . ain't that roban stores aint that road to the government house ??
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=arinze2015 post=56292284][/quote]you mean Ibadan and oshogbo pics are recipe for a fight,or those places look like a war ravaged region?Ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

I am a Nigerian
I know that. I am asking for your particular area of origin. There is nothing tribalistic in that.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I know that. I am asking for your particular area of origin. There is nothing tribalistic in that.

An Ikwerre man

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
flejnr:
scam alert!!! This is enugu Oga!!! Not owerri !! Okoroawusa . ain't that roban stores aint that road to the government house ??

sorry...it was a mistake
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

An Ikwerre man
Ibammiri!!! Chai.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by eurogee: 2:37pm On May 07, 2017
flejnr:
scam alert!!! This is enugu Oga!!! Not owerri !! Okoroawusa

i bu nnoo idiot for saying this. I am from imo state. I went to futo and still base owerri today.

I can confirm that the pix is 100% owerri town

most of this developmental project are attained under owelle government.

9 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by backtosender: 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
Ugly Afonja we are so glad to have an opportunity enjoying these beautiful city that is so beautiful none Afonjas are shocked......
We also thank you for making those that never cross ore in their entire life to no that East is beautiful full of beautiful girls......ugly girls from there cannot be guaranteed in Biafra land..we dont want ugly gene in Biafra land

6 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by arinze2015: 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
backtosender:
Ugly Afonja we are so glad to have an opportunity enjoying these beautiful city that is so beautiful none Afonjas are shocked......
We also thank you for making those that never cross ore in their entire life to no that East is beautiful full of beautiful girls......ugly girls from there cannot be guaranteed in Biafra land..we dont want ugly gene in Biafra land

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by mmsen: 3:07pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Owerri is a beautiful place to spend your money, just that the gov should have spread development to other zones

If you want to increase the impact then you focus and target one place and then allow development to spread organically from there.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by arinze2015: 3:09pm On May 07, 2017
m

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
Very beautiful place... Frankly it's the Las Vegas of Nigeria(or South East). Missing my baby there.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
Krucifax:
These are really lovely pictures. Please show us some more. It's a good way to rejuvenate interest in the East especially for people who have been away for many years. The pics can be accompanied by a small commentary on where to go and things to do. The way TripAdvisor.com does but very nice OP. Thumbs up.
nicel
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2017
Wow!! she is beautiful
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2017
backtosender:
Omo owerri fine pass victoria Ireland Lagos see beauty

You Said this with a straight face?

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On May 07, 2017
Abegii, Ibadan fine pass shocked
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by 2shure: 3:13pm On May 07, 2017
Nothing special
Wats so special abt a hotel
And club
Abegi useless state.
No wonder opo and ritualists many for there.
Everybody dey compete
Ritualists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
malton:
Why do I feel like the OP isn't telling us the truth?

For someone who went on a vacation, these are too many pictures. Besides, some of the pics are old.

It's okay to show a fine place like Owerri on the internet though.
Lol I saw a picture of Covenant university there.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by xynerise: 3:16pm On May 07, 2017
Thats my place. I am so proud cool

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
So u go to owerri to snap those pics or did u just download dem online??

I guess d .......
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
So u go to owerri to snap those pics or did u just download dem online??

I guess d later
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2017
macaranta:
Very beautiful place... Frankly it's the Las Vegas of Nigeria(or South East). Missing my baby there.. wink
The Governor once said he want to make Owerri the Las Vegas of Nigeria smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by smartkester(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
I don't like Owerri
leme see your pishure 1st. I will tell you why you don't like owerri. Maybe you no get selling point

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by stephleena(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
out of envy,one afonja said it's south Africa... lol...owerri,home of enuf flexing.... don jazzy,was at cubana, weeks back..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Sorry I forgot to include their names
Your third picture is of Covenant university's chapel and Library.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
My own is that hope he is taxing them very well. Hotels,Clubs etc make a hell lot of money and hotel tax is under the states. He should tax them well to build IGR.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
Henrydone:
I see you guys are enjoying your thread. And no fiasco meant by any yoruba, but if it should have been lagos ibadan or akure thread your kinsmen would have been fiddling around posting haggard building getting sadium out of their jelousy espaicially that beck you called your name saker.

My sincere apologies, he has extended a hand of camaraderie in the fellowship of interconnectedness, with attonement, supplications, and reparations for his inglorious past, I intercede on his behalf as an intercessory mediator, to err is human, to forgive is divine.

One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
backtosender:
Omo owerri fine pass victoria Ireland Lagos see beauty
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ajani1978(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2017
What of Oxygen resort. Near Concord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor / The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.