Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. (614 Views)

"Soldiers Should Stop Beating And Shooting People" - Dino Melaye / Soldiers Should Wear Mufti To Avoid Police Attack – Gen. Buratai / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by prodigy24: 8:16am On May 07, 2017
What a painful and incomparable agony, that's the situation my good friend is undergoing through now, what a nation where everything is upside down, Human life worths less than a piece of cloth. This is very terrible.

As i write now, i'm seated close to a victim of this ugly story, army have turned to monsters as they have continually molest people they suppose to protect on a daily basis. My friend was beaten black and blue to stupor for not just cause, he went to a store to buy something, the owner of the shop, went out to get something only for the soldiers dashed in with ordinary cloth(mofty) They asked angrily, where is that Idiot, my friend didn't say anything, they now asked again this time his name , where is Paul? He told them he doesn't know, that's all he did,they said he didn't answer them abinitio. So he is disobeying them, the next thing they descended on him and beat him mercilessly, they were beating him as he is thief, with belt, stick everything was deployed, his head was pumping out blood, his hands swollen, until they finished devouring him, forcing his clothes out of his bruised body, they were monsters! please guys don't take this as fairytale, it is real, it happens everyday around you, don't wait till it gets to your turn before you speak, soldiers must go back to Barracks!!‎

#Soldiersgobacktobarracks.
#Enoughisenough
Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by OKUCHI11(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2017
k
Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by bantudark: 8:24am On May 07, 2017
sharrap...you rather have boko haram?...

soldiers are trained to kill.....what do you await??...nigeria is at war....

back to the baracks my foot...stay out of trouble and nothing will happen...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by SEYILIGHT(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2017
Soldiers and their ways of terrorizing the innocents sha.

A law should be made specially against this shameful act.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by Topxcel: 8:32am On May 07, 2017
We shall not fall victim of circumstance in Jesus name
Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

did that disabled man they beat look for their trouble too.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by yaqq: 8:41am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

please take ur drug ds morning to complete ur dosage, cos u are going mad

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by hisgrace090: 8:43am On May 07, 2017
Let them leave Nigerian roads, and go to were they are needed ie- sambisa and other sport to kill the enemies not civilians.
Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by calaway: 8:54am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

u must be an illtrate
look at an idiotic post from a barbarian that you are... is the shop a war front? or the man beaten an enemy soldier... Nigerian soldiers who are bereft of civility are mere criminals who intimate others not licensed to carry arms.
non Soldiers can also kill.
I blame people for allowin so called soldiers trample their space cos they are armed or in a group an go Scot free. they need to secretly trace the soldiers movement and family members and strike back when the wicked is not expecting.. God will always help the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by bantudark: 9:02am On May 07, 2017
calaway:

u must be an illtrate
look at an idiotic post from a barbarian that you are... is the shop a war front? or the man beaten an enemy soldier... Nigerian soldiers who are bereft of civility are mere criminals who intimate others not licensed to carry arms.
non Soldiers can also kill.
I blame people for allowin so called soldiers trample their space cos they are armed or in a group an go Scot free. they need to secretly trace the soldiers movement and family members and strike back when the wicked is not expecting.. God will always help the oppressed.

why were the soldiers by him asking questions....ofcourse he will not tell the ol story....

the same with ipob....security officers were killed but ipob will never mention that to amnesia international..
shias didnt register but were building a militia but they will never mention that to uno or icc...

abegi,park well...
Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by omenkaLives(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Soldiers and their ways of terrorizing the innocents sha.

A law should be made specially against this shameful act.
True. It is downright crude and disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by prodigy24: 9:17am On May 07, 2017
I plead for the @mod to move this to frontage to give more voice to this, it is sickening, I wonder how possible it can be for an American soldiers to molest their citizens on mofty! @ Mynd44 OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. by prodigy24: 9:22am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

I don't know who you are referring to, but if it happens to be me, then I am wishing you the same treatment with overdose to either you or your loved ones, how can you be barrenly sympathetic to the suffering and molestation of a fellow citizen! wow.. I will ignore you senseless response today..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary / Nigeria Air Force Bases In Red Alert Over Threat Tip-off / OSINBANJO The Call To Become President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.