Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (720 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by macolino(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2017
The news of the latest release of 82 Chibok girls has been trending, but am yet to hear from Ffk,Wike,fayose and reno.
Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by GavelSlam: 8:55am On May 07, 2017
Later today.

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by macolino(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2017
GavelSlam:
Later today.
Maybe After service

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by bkool7(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2017
They're busy comparing scripts. They know they mustnt contradict each other
Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by sorry1(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2017
macolino:
The news of the latest release of 82 Chibok girls has been trending, but am yet to hear from Ffk,Wike,fayose and reno.
You are gullible. chibok Bullshit was and will forever be a politically engineered sabotage. How could over 100 people be kidnapped at the Same time and no one knows where they have been kept and no one saw them while they were walking the streets of the North? please start reasoning so that Africa can move ahead, start being critical I beg of you.

The money lost but found game is no longer playing out, now it's the chibok girls... they are trying to divert out attention, I mean the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by DropShot: 9:51am On May 07, 2017
sorry1:
You are gullible. chibok Bullshit was and will forever be a politically engineered sabotage. How could over 100 people be kidnapped at the Same time and no one knows where they have been kept and no one saw them while they were walking the streets of the North? please start reasoning so that Africa can move ahead, start being critical I beg of you.

The money lost but found game is no longer playing out, now it's the chibok girls... they are trying to divert out attention, I mean the government.
Then Jonad@ft was actually a sleeping duck then. Don't you think so?
Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by sorry1(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

Then Jonad@ft was actually a sleeping duck then. Don't you think so?
Yes o. he was...but what has beat my imagination is how zombies have refused to see that Buh@ri is not just a sleeping duck but an octogenarian that is weak and clueless on political matters "no insult intended" I don't blame buh@ri, because he's done nothing but I blame the foolish ones that chose him to lead them. Hope I'm right?

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by macolino(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2017
sorry1:

I said i have not heard from them since the news broke out.Am not a fan of Gej nor Pmb ,am just a free agent.But by the way things are going my brother it looks more like a season film which will end in 2019.A good script played..Naija hail oo
Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by sorry1(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
macolino:
I said i have not heard from them since the news broke out.Am not a fan of Gej nor Pmb ,am just a free agent.But by the way things are going my brother it looks more like a season film which will end in 2019.A good script played..Naija hail oo
Lol, I thought you were one of the many zombies we have in this country. Let's watch and see how things play out.

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by macolino(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
sorry1:
Lol, I thought you were one of the many zombies we have in this country. Let's watch and see how things play out.
Am waiting for lai mohammed to give us his side of the story..him food don land
Re: Am Yet To Hear From FFK,WIKE,FAYOSE On The Lastest Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
macolino:
Be patient .lolz..

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Brokered The Deal To Release The Chibok Girls / Acting President Prof. Osinbajo Speech At Abuja For Biafra @ 50 / North splits over Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.