Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes (656 Views)

5 Tips For A Successful Modern Job Search / I Will Build You A Professional Responsive Website/blog For 18K Only / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes by Authentize: 9:27am On May 07, 2017
I will Build a Successful Business for you from Scratch Right in front of Your Eyes

If you’re looking for inspiration on which type of business you should start, then congratulations cos I am about to expose you to a business that would generate re-ocurring income for you for life like a Money Making Machine.
WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS I'M I REALLY GOING to SETUP FOR YOU

I will be setting Up "A Robust School Management Information System" whereby you own 100% Resale Right.

the School Management Application is a Nursery/Primary/Secondary school Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records. It generates sophisticated digital report sheets and comprehensive statistical charts reports which adequately analyze students' academic performance in applicable subjects. It manages the financial transactions (such as students' school fees, staff loan and staff salary) of the school. It is also capable of Short Messaging Service (SMS) automatic delivery of students' result notifications and school fees balance notifications to parents' mobile phones at a single mouse-click.

demo login to view how the ADMIN dashboard looks like

URL: www.entrepreneurship.com.ng/school
Username: admin
Password: million

demo login to view how the student dashboard looks like

Username: 0385
Password: 0385

demo login to view how the TEACHER dashboard looks like

Username: EMP20151
Password: 20151

how Do You Really Make Money From This Business

You set a One Time setup fee. You also set the monthly/annual service fee. This means even while you are asleep, you are a making money as long the school is using your services. Check the Screenshot below to have an understanding of the pricing I am talking about. Just imagine you own a Telecommunication Company like Glo, if a customer subscribes for one month internet access on the 1st of January 2017, it means by 1st February 2017, you are expected to get another payment for subscription renewal. This is just how this Super Business Works..

Then I will setup all the nitty-gritty, give you all the tools and above all you own 100% Resale Right, Yours is just to plug in your team and you can soar above the sky

I WILL SETUP ALL OF THESE FOR YOU

1. WEBSITE

2. PORTAL APPLICATION SETUP

3. BILLING APPLICATION SETUP.....

SEND ME AN EMAIL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM ME IMMEDIATELY...

EMAIL: biz@entrepreneurship.com.ng

Re: I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes by Authentize: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
Try and include your number in the email your send so that we can communicate
Re: I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes by anayo11: 4:44pm On May 09, 2017
Nice concept I will help you promote how much is my commission

(1) (Reply)

NDE - Nigeria’s Unemployment Portal Site Still Under Construction / Ongoing Recruitment At British Council Nigeria / Muslim Job Urgent! Zulpha Charity Ambassadors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.