Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

White Facts About The God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Facts About The God (518 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Facts About The God by HonestPen: 10:02am On May 07, 2017
Well, this is not an insult to the races of Gods, or to the faith of those who believe in them. I believe in the Gods too. Lol...

Anyway, to the business of the day.

The Gods Are Nothing Like Us: Often I have heard the Christians, one of the three Abrahamic faith, speak in some light of their God being human like them—bearing their semblance. The Muslims I see refused the idea and temptation of picturing its God in that light. Others like Buddhist followed. While this is creative, the weight of truth will likely support the latterly mentioned. The Gods are nothing like us. They could be anything in form but not anything like man. They could be nothing but machines, robots, well worked out fusion of mineral resources. Repulsive right? But that's what they are likely like. Not humans.

They Are A Technologically Advance Race: One day, not quite long a time now, a coursemate of mine asked me some questions about what I think about the subject of the Gods. What kept him surprise was my description of them. The Gods, I said, are the greatest technologist alive. I quite don't know which God creates the heaven and the earth, none of us do. But whoever does, have this super computers built, or he himself is one. Seasons and time scheduling could be nothing but a simple Boolean query (lol...don't know if I am right about that—don't know much about programming, but what I'm trying to say is they might be a simple on and off programming.)

The early God was referred to as the Sky God. The legend had it that this God flew across the sky. Well, the knowledge of Physics and Reality affirms you can just willy nilly fly across the sky, something will propel you. Electromagnetism comes to mind, inwardly generated or outwardly. Moreover, it was told this particular God flew in something across the sky like a beans. Of course the word sauce wouldn't in that age have come to mind, but it would be a sauce. The Sky God flew in a space craft!! Even according to the legends of Noah, they gave us our technology, a chip set of their technology. Heaven might not be a place of spirituality as conceived, but home of advance technology.

The Gods Are Not Just: I tend to wonder what religious people mean when they said the Gods are just. I don't quite know. But the truth here is the Gods are not. Like us humans, there is a constant wind of power tussle. Every God that remained Supreme did it with blood shed. There were coups, some succeed, and some failed. Either way it went, there would be a bloodshed. Favourably quoted from the psalm was a verse that said, "Yahweh sit in the councils of El delivering judgement." Yahweh was just not there to speak, it was an overthrow. El was an early God that preceded Yahweh. As it was found, El was originally the Sky God, as later traced the God of Abraham (You can check the book, The History of Gods by Karen Armstrong for more information). Now the God of Moses was YAHWEH, and he was the one talking in that verse, in the council that once belonged to El, the supreme. YAHWEH took over, and the judgement reduced some other Gods to mortal men. What happens to mortal men? They die. That was what happened.
Blood was shed.

Many things we can say about humanity but not much we can say about the Gods. The Gods are a distant race of higher beings. Most of them have gone into oblivion, some of them remains. Most of them were accepted, most of them rejected. What is of concern however will be our reactions when we finally meet these gods whom English has tagged in the not demeaning not praising pantheon of legends and myths. The line is not parallel; giving recent development it's converging. Gods and humanity will converge one day. What remain the question is: will the world accept a race of absolute difference, will the Christian accept God when he presents itself in a form we have not known him to be? Will the Muslims accept a robotic God as Allah if that's what he truly is? Will the white facts be just yet another lie disproved, or yet affirmed truth by the visitation of these Gods?

Writer: Olusanya Olaleye, OAU, OSUN STATE.

Cc: OAM4J Seun Lalasticlala
Re: White Facts About The God by princy80(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2017
Ever wondered why almost all cultures have certain similar Gods?
Re: White Facts About The God by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Yes. there are gods but theres is only one supreme God.

even we humans are gods and can do anything when we attract the TRUE energy.

Op, it is still our human senses and abilities that developed super computers and super bugs.

but don't disturb ur zillions brian cells with the ways of Gods...lol..u just can't debug that.

either u believe in God or not...

now that you are alive and when u are gone beyond... God remains.

Happy sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Facts About The God by HonestPen: 10:52am On May 07, 2017
Fame333:
Yes. there are gods but theres is only one supreme God.

even we humans are gods and can do anything when we attract the TRUE energy.

Op, it is still our human senses and abilities that developed super computers and super bugs.

but don't disturb ur zillions brian cells with the ways of Gods...lol..u just can't debug that.

either u believe in God or not...

now that you are alive and when u are gone beyond... God remains.

Happy sunday
Supremacy is not a birth right. It is won. Besides, we are not discussing the existence of gods here. We are speaking of their nature and their acts. It is just a question question of if you fall a victim of erroneous ideas about their nature. We are here to help ourselves understand their nature. And yes, they can be understood. They might be beyond our thoughts, but not our reasoning. If we understand their nature, many myths will be debunked, and humanity can advance more rapidly.

I believe you are a Christian, tell me, if God comes, and he is a machine, a robotic machine, will you accept him as the one you pray to everyday? No, I assume. You now see the chances of losing everything you have fought hard to believe in?
Re: White Facts About The God by Nobody: 11:40am On May 07, 2017
White facts?

the flip??

Anyways OP, every sci-fi fan has once had this thought
Re: White Facts About The God by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2017
HonestPen:
Supremacy is not a birth right. It is won. Besides, we are not discussing the existence of gods here. We are speaking of their nature and their acts. It is just a question question of if you fall a victim of erroneous ideas about their nature. We are here to help ourselves understand their nature. And yes, they can be understood. They might be beyond our thoughts, but not our reasoning. If we understand their nature, many myths will be debunked, and humanity can advance more rapidly.

I believe you are a Christian, tell me, if God comes, and he is a machine, a robotic machine, will you accept him as the one you pray to everyday? No, I assume. You now see the chances of losing everything you have fought hard to believe in?

First and foremost, God can't look like a robot from one of this western movies ...yes he might be in other forms.
I never expect him to look any different even though d bible says he created us in his own image .

you are right his supreme because he won all the battles...

and I mentioned that human being are like gods...frm your own theory, what's if God after winning the battle has decided to relegate then what next?

are human working along being the next supreme super being?
well, so many questions to answer ...

believe me all the computer programing language cant give us the answer

humans have already complicated the whole theory
and when you try to understand the gods you will be doom as pagan.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Notice This? / My Over The Counter Experience Acting As A"prophetess And Seer", Aderonke Bello / Dialogue Between A Christian And A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.