Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business (460 Views)

5 Ways To Use Social Proof To Boost Your Business / 5 Ways To Use Social Proof To Boost Your Business / Your Business Needs Social Proof Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business by inventiveguru(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2017
EVER HEARD OF SOCIAL PROOF?

You haven studied Marketing in school doesn't make you a Marketer. How many things you don sell? How many Deal you don seal? You don hawk before? Lolz! Don't mind me! I am just a little Kid.

Well! If I tell my target audience that I have sold 500,000 units of polo T-Shirts across Africa and my competitors tells same audience he has sold 100,000 pieces. They won't because he hasn't sold up to me buy from him but they will rather buy from me because they feel they can confide in me.

WHY NOT JOIN THE LEAUGE OF 50,000 PEOPLE THAT HAVE BOUGHT OUR HAND MADE SHOES?

That's a typical example of Social Proof.
NOW!

What does it do to your Business? How does it affect it?

With Social Proof, you stand as an AUTHORITY over what you sell. You are CONFIDENT. You are telling people why they need to buy from you and not from the other companies or stores.

NOTE: Never tell LIES

Hmmm! E dey sweet you abi?

It's your boy #InventiveBuhari
Don't get it twisted! I am younger than your junior Brother!

To learn more. Kindly follow the link Below:

https:///3wxTloA6KFnCGOeFeXkhM4
Re: Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business by Halldmoney: 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Dead link
Re: Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business by inventiveguru(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
Halldmoney:
Dead link

It is a WhatsApp link. I don't know if it is not allowed here but you can visit www.fb.com/inventivebuhari
Re: Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business by Halldmoney: 10:40am On May 07, 2017
inventiveguru:

It is a WhatsApp link. I don't know if it is not allowed here but you can visit Fb.com/inventivebuhari

Ok then
Re: Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business by Halldmoney: 10:45am On May 07, 2017
inventiveguru:

It is a WhatsApp link. I don't know if it is not allowed here but you can visit www.fb.com/inventivebuhari

Connected your whatsapp already

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Market (BITCOIN) / . / Diamond Bank Sad Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.