Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Answered And Unanswered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answered And Unanswered Prayers (299 Views)

8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers / I Feel Bad For My Unanswered Prayers ... / Reasons For Unanswered Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answered And Unanswered Prayers by ftechclass: 11:27am On May 07, 2017
Dear house, I ve been pondering over this for sometime now and yet to be convinced....

Please, nobody shld POISON THE WELL as regards my question(s).

Statistically, I believe most of you will agree with me that, the rate of unanswered prayers is far greater than that of answered ones.

1) How do you reconcile within yourself why some prayers are answered and most aren't?
2) When a believer (YOURSELF and OTHERS) pray to God to stop a wrong,
- is it that the deity doesn't know what's happening?
- or it doesn't know that it's wrong?

Re: Answered And Unanswered Prayers by ftechclass: 11:27am On May 07, 2017
Cc lalasticala
Re: Answered And Unanswered Prayers by pressplay411(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
Well as a freethinker I believe prayers get answered based on strong conviction aka Faith. Perhaps the unanswered prayers are as a result of insufficient faith.

A theist on the other hand will tell you God knows what's best for you and will give you answer at the best time for you. (But we know there's no better time than Now, so why tye delay?)
Re: Answered And Unanswered Prayers by Davash222(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
"He knows the plans he has for us... Plans of good and not of evil, to give us an expected end" Thus said the Lord.
Re: Answered And Unanswered Prayers by ftechclass: 12:25am On May 14, 2017
Hoping to reads mynd44 's contributions

Lalaticlala, happy Sunday oo

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Frowns At Usage Of “mother” In Description Of A Bomb / Success Without God / In What Certain Way Can a Widow Be Identified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.