Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Daycare Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daycare Business (718 Views)

How Do I Start A Daycare Business / How To Start A Crèche/daycare School Business And Make Millions / How To Start And Run Your Own Daycare Centre Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daycare Business by Rasana: 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
Please, I would love to know if I can start a daycare business with 1.5 million nairas? How much does the average daycare charge per child in a year? Thanks your opinions are appreciated
Re: Daycare Business by Zehner(f): 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
First what area are you using?
What's the number of staff for your plan?
What's the ratio of staff to children?

Kindly answer all the above questions.
Re: Daycare Business by Rasana: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
I wish to start with a maximum of 50 -80 children with a total staff of 7. Thanks 1:7 ratio
Re: Daycare Business by nnamhenry111: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Daycare Business Plan in Nigeria
STARTING A DAYCARE OR CRECHE: A crèche or day care is a place where babies, toddlers or young children are taken care of. It can be called a preschool....

https://www.businessplannig.com.ng/daycare-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Traffic Method From USA / If You See This Before 8pm. You Are Lucky! / Steps To Get Your Payoneer Card In 3weeks And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.