Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) (57580 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2017
wilsonreuben:

That is no lie.

You mean he can't be captured by a camera of what....Who is the dark man in religious garment on the front page
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2017
wilsonreuben:

What are you trying to say. You like 'pussy', is that it?

That can't be the reason for their are so many ordained fathers that live it more than anything else ....You just need to play holy at the right place and time
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
ogobaby23:

Thank you for reminding me about that devil Sr Purissima.

Do you know if she's still there?
Seriously,I don't know,I never fell to her ways one day.
I tried all I could do make sure I don't fall into any of their traps but one mumu americana Audit lecturer gave half of my class extra year,mehn,I was so pained
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

That can't be the reason for their are so many ordained fathers that live it more than anything else ....You just need to play holy at the right place and time

True, i'll grant you.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

You mean he can't be captured by a camera of what....Who is the dark man in religious garment on the front page

if he doesn't want to be captured on camera he will not be captured. And that is just it, i'll just go with this if i were you.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tonero230(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

LIES!! Guy you no go choose any smelling Madonna Uni again if you had a choice.
No allow me to open your nyansh for here oga angry
Your username has said it all.Why would cope there after all.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
waywardpikin:

How do you talk about all these things without mentioning the almighty G-Unit? The guardroom where they used to lock us up.

Omo anytime I dey see this man picture or hear about the school I dey always vex. Father wey lie pass anything.

That's how one day he said he was at a bank in Chicago and three armed robbers walked in. He kicked the first one, knocked the second one down, and commanded the third one to put down his gun in the mighty name of Jesus. Afterwards, the chairman of FBI (FBI ooo... chai!) had to call him to personally thank him for a job well done. That lie weak all of us that day (06/07), but if the man catch you say you dey doubt him lie he fit vex expel you o. Needless to say, I later expelled myself.

I spit on him! angry
That one na small lie. He told us that out of 800 people who went for interviews, 400 where chosen. 200 where from madonna. The other 200 wjere from caritas.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Angelovic96: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
tonero230:
I love Madonna university. I graduated 2010 microbiology.I am doing great today with my Bsc.If I would choose to go back to university again,I am going to choose Madonna university. People should be discipline where ever they are.....

go and sit down joor!
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Ogeh1(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
I swear, Fr. Edeh is a scam

Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Ogeh1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Man will compare all students and staffs to contribute to his birthday, force them to go down to Elele but look at what the school look like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
OneKinGuy:

That one na small lie. He told us that out of 800 people who went for interviews, 400 where chosen. 200 where from madonna. The other 200 wjere from caritas.
This one weak me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.