Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21453 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao !!! grin grin grin

Lezz go dey read dey laf me for there. I no pretend o. I take off. Ebuka, if you follow lezz, you'll break your virginity sharp sharp.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Ishilove: 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

My dear no be small tin o. The Jeopardy wey nairaland, especially that una Romance fit cause eh, hmmm. Me, i no dey do Mike Tyson,i just excuse myself.
It's only Religion section i relegate myself to. I use to visit family section, i stopped.

This Salvation is expensive, the wise will guide it jealously.
Pls just send my regards to him.
Since i heard he's a missionary, i have never cease to pray for him. I longed to be in the field, and i will.

My heartfelt warm regards to him. Pls tell him i love him and that Christ will keep him safe.
Thanks dear. smiley

Postmann, I don't know if you have internet in Congo but Analice sends her love! cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Buaahahahahahahahah!
My dear no be lafing matter o. Hmmm, now i have completely dealt with fornication, let me not start imagining things.

lezz take this talk follow one girl, in a quarrelsome manner, before long, the girl come dey fall for lezz oo. She started wanting him oo. I said, run, before this begins to happen to you, run...

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. smiley

Postmann, I don't know if you have internet in Congo but Analice sends her love! cheesy
Will he get this? I thought you guys chat offline?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Lezz go dey read dey laf me for there. I no pretend o. I take off. Ebuka, if you follow lezz, you'll break your virginity sharp sharp.

Ah me ? Lose my virginity ? I've got badder friends and I've not been influenced negatively .

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah me ? Lose my virginity ? I've got badder friends and I've not been influenced negatively .
Good.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by RighteousI: 11:48pm On May 17, 2017
enshy:

Hey Brother, these two sisters bennyann and MZLady69 are indeed of good conduct.
Please settle your differences amicably, they are Christ's sheep like most of us.
We wont agree on all issues and we wont impose beliefs on anyone.
We are all led and taught by the Spirit.
MZLady69 isnt Catholic and Bennyann isnt false though she is catholic I guess.
Ignore denominations, focus on persons.
I beg you as a man that you are to sheath your sword!
See beyond their posts, see into hearts and you will understand more about these daughters of God.
May God honour you as you take steps to settle with your own sisters! Amen!!
Look at this false christian man trying to defend his fellow false christian. Just who do you think you are fooling with that romantic tone of yours. Have you met bennyann and mzlady before? So what makes you claim that they are sheeps of God? You claimed that because you are a false christian yourself who is trying to defend your fellow false christian. It is not men like you that false christian women who speak of topics like the rapture in order to deceive are after.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:40am On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually some women in the past wanted or yearned for those men . Men who are fearless and courageous enough to surmount any resistance or challenge such as their husbands or boyfriends and give just one night of pleasure . Casanova had many flings with married women - because they weren't happy with their marriages (no romance , no sexual pleasure) . Even men who boast publicly about their sexual exploits with women got the attention of more women -single and married - whom they slept with too .

Women are very emotional beings and the emotional mind is deemed irrational . The emotions can easily overwhelm the rational mind making many to do many irrational things . And the very irrational things are very seducing .

Well well well . And those married women that get seduced by young men don't know what's up ba ? It has to be only by the mercy and grace of God . If not , whatever principles you think uphold and moral code you live by will just scatter when they catch you . I've met Rakes before and women fall for them in numbers . I mean look at how Ishilove and analice107 fell for Lezz and Postmann's seductive language grin . It took analice107 to "flee from all manner of evil" for her not to be swept off her feet .

Well, well. You'll agree with me there are women that haven't fallen and will never fall for such people no matter the situation they find themselves in.

I pray I get it right when it comes to whom to marry. But no matter the cost just as I've been determined to keep myself now, i will also aim to be solely for my husband husband whatever may be the case. Besides, that's God's desire.

Whatever names you call them, be it rakes or not, when I see people like that and I see them trying hard to get me with those silly attitudes, it really disgusts me and irritates me. The disgust and irritation I feel towards them and their actions is enough for me not to fall for them without stressing myself.

I hate it with a passion when you want to take what belongs to another. And it will be soo foolish of me and so hurting that after I kept myself when I was still single, why then should I not keep myself for my husband after spending a long while waiting for him to find me. It would had been better I never lived that pure life before marriage. It's like act of betrayal to your partner because he finds you pure when he married you and will not believe you've involved yourself in the unthinkable. That's an act of betrayal.

Maybe because I've not been really exposed it might seem I know not what I'm saying but if there exist women that feel nothing for such and have never fallen for them then I aim to be among.

I easily get irritated when romance is not pure not to talk of sex. Uuuuurgh
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by enshy: 8:17am On May 18, 2017
RighteousI:

Look at this false christian man trying to defend his fellow false christian. Just who do you think you are fooling with that romantic tone of yours. Have you met bennyann and mzlady before? So what makes you claim that they are sheeps of God? You claimed that because you are a false christian yourself who is trying to defend your fellow false christian. It is not men like you that false christian women who speak of topics like the rapture in order to deceive are after.
Hey Hey Young Man, my mission on nairaland is clear!
I wouldnt trade words with you at all cos I know more.
I dont need to know anybody here. From everyone's post, I can decipher who loves the Lord and doesnt it.
Bennyann and MZLady69 are of good report amongst the brethren here and your assertions of them cant change who most of us take them to be.
Sorry its not 'sheeps' but 'sheep'...Sheep doesnt take the plural form with an 's'
I could hardly understand your grammer...Proper use of punctuation marks makes reading easy for most of us. Please adopt this!
Bro, Peace!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by amokeme(f): 8:38am On May 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
*Observing*
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by RighteousI: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
enshy:

I dont need to know anybody here. From everyone's post, I can decipher who loves the Lord and doesnt it.
Bennyann and MZLady69 are of good report amongst the brethren here and your assertions of them cant change who most of us take them to be.
Sorry its not 'sheeps' but 'sheep'...Sheep doesnt take the plural form with an 's'
I could hardly understand your grammer...Proper use of punctuation marks makes reading easy for most of us. Please adopt this!
Bro, Peace!

Sorry, I am a preacher and not an english professor.
What you should have said is that my assertions of them can't change who most of the false christians here take them to be. Like I said, its not men like you that false christian women here are after. Why will they want to come here to pretend just get a false christian man like you? And please, you and bennyann should stop that deceitful romantic tone of yours, this is africa. In africa we call the devil, a devil brazenly, we don't try to be romantic , unecessarily liberal or politically correct in our tone when it comes to preachinhg.
We don't shy away from calling the devil a devil brazenly just because we don't want to offend the person, so cut that european romantic tone of yours which promotes liberalism towards evil people as long as they appear to have a kind attitude. Its not about having a kind attitude, its about being a true christian.
Its not men like you that false christian women are after, so as far as I am concerned you can go and have intercourse with bennyann cos you are birds of the same feather, so you flock together... You false christian bastardds!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are welcome

I'll certainly know if anyone is trying to seduce me . wink I'm no longer pedantic about those things like before especially now I dey look for woman .

A whole me ? Lol . There's Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , BBM ... WhatsAPP is extra load . But when I get a smartphone( I don't make use of one now but I've got an iPad so no worries . ) I'll download the App.

Nope

Just like the CU graduate (news on front page) who says she needs a man who can satisfy her sexually and ready to have MouthAction with her - that's the context

True .

Nope . Not really bringing down men . But manipulating them to get way you want . Manipulation not in the morally wrong way but in the sense that you can easily persuade any obstinate man to bow to your wish through seduction . The repugnant naive ones withhold sex ; the smart knowledgeable ones play the psychological game . The former infuriates leading to violence to the woman's detriment , the latter satisfies both parties and increases the woman's confidence , self esteem and gives her a greater sense of control .

Still giving it a thought

A woman in politics ? Sexy wink . Its a must read for anyone who is doing anything that involves the masses mostly entertainment , politics or seeking fame as a rising star .

Actually some women in the past wanted or yearned for those men . Men who are fearless and courageous enough to surmount any resistance or challenge such as their husbands or boyfriends and give just one night of pleasure . Casanova had many flings with married women - because they weren't happy with their marriages (no romance , no sexual pleasure) . Even men who boast publicly about their sexual exploits with women got the attention of more women -single and married - whom they slept with too .

Women are very emotional beings and the emotional mind is deemed irrational . The emotions can easily overwhelm the rational mind making many to do many irrational things . And the very irrational things are very seducing .

Well well well . And those married women that get seduced by young men don't know what's up ba ? It has to be only by the mercy and grace of God . If not , whatever principles you think uphold and moral code you live by will just scatter when they catch you . I've met Rakes before and women fall for them in numbers . I mean look at how Ishilove and analice107 fell for Lezz and Postmann's seductive language grin . It took analice107 to "flee from all manner of evil" for her not to be swept off her feet .

Am I the poster boy for nairaland's famed seducer even when been on the reacting end of an erotical invitation of which only an erratic response was granted?

A simple invitation was honoured. No ransom given, no ransom asked. No lady was bundled off her moral horse. None was targeted with any weaponised romantic device. It was only a gentleman's obligedness - meeting a lady half way.

You paint me a sexual or romantic predator because you probably were pressured by my literary gifts - of which only a fragment was ever deployed for romantic entertainment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
RighteousI:

Sorry, I am a preacher and not an english professor.
What you should have said is that my assertions of them can't change who most of the false christians here take them to be. Like I said, its not men like you that false christian women here are after. Why will they want to come here to pretend just get a false christian man like you? And please, you and bennyann should stop that deceitful romantic tone of yours, this is africa. In africa we call the devil, a devil brazenly, we don't try to be romantic , unecessarily liberal or politically correct in our tone when it comes to preachinhg.
We don't shy away from calling the devil a devil brazenly just because we don't want to offend the person, so cut that european romantic tone of yours which promotes liberalism towards evil people as long as they appear to have a kind attitude. Its not about having a kind attitude, its about being a true christian.
Its not men like you that false christian women are after, so as far as I am concerned you can go and have intercourse with bennyann cos you are birds of the same feather, so you flock together... You false christian bastardds!

I really need a laughing crying emoji. Seriously, isn't it high time you stopped mentioning me? And please leave that man out of your fight.

You can go around calling atheists, muslims, traditional worshippers and the likes devils. Just go around and call them devils wherever you see them just because you feel you want to call them by what you think they are.

And I never knew my tone sounded romantic to you. Is that why you thought of no other word but 'intercourse'? God of mercy!

And what is it about you that makes you feel false Christians are looking for you as a husband material..

What a preacher! Don't forget this forum belong to those you call devils and it wouldn't be a big deal if you mention him and call him by those devilish names.

You felt like mentioning intercourse and you saw no other moniker to mention but mine, please wake up from your dream.

This is serious. It's good to know someone like you exist.

Analice107, I seem not to be able to keep shut anymore.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
enshy:

Bro, Peace!

Thanks for the kind words but
correction needed about "MZLady69".
I keep seeing "MZLady69".....it's "MZLady39".
I attached my age of "39".....which I'm unashamed and so blessed to be!
If the Lord delays His soon coming and allows me to live 30 more years, then I would be so blessed and grateful to be living and getting more beautiful with time! But let's get the number correct!
Age is such a blessing smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

Am I the poster boy for nairaland's famed seducer even when been on the reacting end of an erotical invitation of which only an erratic response was granted?

A simple invitation was honoured. No ransom given, no ransom asked. No lady was bundled off her moral horse. None was targeted with any weaponised romantic device. It was only a gentleman's obligedness - meeting a lady half way.

You paint me a sexual or romantic predator because you probably were pressured by my literary gifts - of which only a fragment was ever deployed for romantic entertainment.

A fragment? shocked
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 2:08pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

A fragment? shocked

Any grouse with the claim?

I'd like to say we've crossed paths on this platform several times and you have a good statistical knowledge on my nairaland logbook. Isn't it so, dear stranger?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

Any grouse with the claim?

I'd like to say we've crossed paths on this platform several times and you have a good statiatical knowledge on my nairaland logbook. Isn't it so, dear stranger?

You carry out just a fragment of the description of you here or the descriptions of you here are just a fragment of how you really are? grin

No, dear stranger. Can't remember crossing paths with you. This is my first consciousness of your moniker.

But I just went through your topics after seeing your quote and I must confess I like them. I agree with most of them if not all, like they go in line with my thoughts. Those topics do not sound like the description of you here. Maybe they might be hidden in your posts. smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 3:38pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

You carry out just a fragment of the description of you here or the descriptions of you here are just a fragment of how you really are? grin

No, dear stranger. Can't remember crossing paths with you. This is my first consciousness of your moniker.

But I just went through your topics after seeing your quote and I must confess I like them. I agree with most of them if not all, like they go in line with my thoughts. Those topics do not sound like the description of you here. Maybe they might be hidden in your posts. smiley

I'm sorry, but I lost you in the labyrinth of my sarcasm. Of course we've never crossed paths.

My profile is an open library like any other nairalander's. Please acquaint yourself and make your deduction.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

I really need a laughing crying emoji. Seriously, isn't it high time you stopped mentioning me? And please leave that man out of your fight.

You can go around calling atheists, muslims, traditional worshippers and the likes devils. Just go around and call them devils wherever you see them just because you feel you want to call them by what you think they are.

And I never knew my tone sounded romantic to you. Is that why you thought of no other word but 'intercourse'? God of mercy!

And what is it about you that makes you feel false Christians are looking for you as a husband material..

What a preacher! Don't forget this forum belong to those you call devils and it wouldn't be a big deal if you mention him and call him by those devilish names.

You felt like mentioning intercourse and you saw no other moniker to mention but mine, please wake up from your dream.

This is serious. It's good to know someone like you exist.

Analice107, I seem not to be able to keep shut anymore.
Hmmmm, that preacher just called you a bastard.

Bennyann you were right when you said most of them pretend.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

Here is the man.
With all the love i sent, you couldn't even say hi. Now am sad.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
analice107:

Here is the man.
With all the love i sent, you couldn't even say hi. Now am sad.

With all sincerity, please accept my apologies.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

That ... that .. that was just a fragment ? shocked

I dey hail oo grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

Well, well. You'll agree with me there are women that haven't fallen and will never fall for such people no matter the situation they find themselves in.

I pray I get it right when it comes to whom to marry. But no matter the cost just as I've been determined to keep myself now, i will also aim to be solely for my husband husband whatever may be the case. Besides, that's God's desire.

Whatever names you call them, be it rakes or not, when I see people like that and I see them trying hard to get me with those silly attitudes, it really disgusts me and irritates me. The disgust and irritation I feel towards them and their actions is enough for me not to fall for them without stressing myself.

I hate it with a passion when you want to take what belongs to another. And it will be soo foolish of me and so hurting that after I kept myself when I was still single, why then should I not keep myself for my husband after spending a long while waiting for him to find me. It would had been better I never lived that pure life before marriage. It's like act of betrayal to your partner because he finds you pure when he married you and will not believe you've involved yourself in the unthinkable. That's an act of betrayal.

Maybe because I've not been really exposed it might seem I know not what I'm saying but if there exist women that feel nothing for such and have never fallen for them then I aim to be among.

I easily get irritated when romance is not pure not to talk of sex. Uuuuurgh

What if your husband were to be all sweet , loyal , faithful , wealthy but not romantic or good in bed , how would you tackle this problem ? Be totally honest .

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
amokeme:

Awwwww my bubu kiss kiss

grin grin kiss kiss
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

With all sincerity, please accept my apologies.
Apologies accepted.
How is the field? May the Lord keep and preserve you all in the field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
sanesta:
like I said earlier, life takes unexpected twists that's beyond our comprehension. haven't you seen a bad wife that have a good man as husband?? haven't you seen??. you can agree with me that it's a settled fact that most bad girls you see around are somebody's future wife, no be ghost go marry them true or false .. note: no body prays for bad spouse, but sadly most people end up having a bad spouse, that's their fate.

Hmmmm..

Prayers, patience and understanding can change fate
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That ... that .. that was just a fragment ? shocked

I dey hail oo grin

Of course. And I don't see any reason why it should be hard for you to fathom.

Or maybe you need an elementary arithmetic analysis of my total posts or topics on here and how much time was dedicated to romantic overtures with how many ladies.

I'm not the good guy but chasing or seducing women is not what I'm known for here.
You may want to look beyond my brief and rare stint exchanging romantic correspondence with less than a handful of lucky ladies.

There's quite a lot more about postmann.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by AHCB: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:

Of course. And I don't see any reason why it should be hard for you to fathom.

Or maybe you need an elementary arithmetic analysis of my total posts or topics on here and how much time was dedicated to romantic overtures with how many ladies.

I'm not the good guy but chasing or seducing women is not what I'm known for here.
You may want to look beyond my brief and rare stint exchanging romantic correspondence with less than a handful of lucky ladies.

There's quite a lot more about postmann.
All hail the postmann who isn't a postmann. grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin

The big Joe!
AHCB:
All hail the postmann who isn't a postmann. grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by AHCB: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
postmann:
grin grin

The big Joe!

Em, okay. grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:57pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What if your husband were to be all sweet , loyal , faithful , wealthy but not romantic or good in bed , how would you tackle this problem ? Be totally honest .

I Can't remember the last time I was dishonest here. But since this issue is about the future, then I wouldn't say I have the answer but I can tell you about myself.

I've known myself or rather seen myself to be the very faithful and loyal type no matter what except you cut me out yourself. In other words, I expect to remain so in future especially to my husband.

Thank God you said he is all that sweet, we can work the rest out together.

Though I've heard of virgins being loosed once they're married. I don't really know what's in that sex of a thing to make one change that much but I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't disappoint God and my husband by God's grace. Because I live for God, not for myself, therefore I go by His Word.

And I think I will try the 'art of seduction' in solving the issue also wink. That's what you've taught me so far grin

Seriously, I'll do all I can to work it out together with him. Besides there are women who have lived without sex yet they survived, so anyone out there can survive If they really want to.

God forbid my husband won't be good in bed though because I expect to learn a lot from him rather tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma / Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King / Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.