Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank (1569 Views)

Do You Know Any Factory In Lagos Who Employ On A Daily Basis / Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / See The Moment When This Corper Heard That The FG Is Increasing Corpers Allawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by izmercy(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
Please help . This topic is an argument between my friends. Some think they are on FG pay slip while some think they are just mere bankers.

Your view would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2017
izmercy:
Please help . This topic is an argument between my friends. Some think they are on FG pay slip while some think they are just mere bankers.

Your view would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
The question is: who owns bank of industry?
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by Mannylex(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2017
They are employed just same way other bankers are recruited, not by FG (however, its a FG parastatal) My dad worked there for over 20 years and got in at the time where you didn't really have to know anyone..... However nowadays, it's really tough getting in, as you must be really connected to even hear about the recruitment as it's hardly ever advertised to the public. Nevertheless, you must be really qualified to bag the job. The pay is also very mouthwatering

1 Like

Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by izmercy(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
handsomeclouds:

The question is: who owns bank of industry?
Yeah. We know it belong to the FG but not all FG parastatal are directly paid by the FG. Like the retirement package etc
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by izmercy(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
Mannylex:
They are employed just same way other bankers are recruited, not by FG (however, its a FG parastatal) My dad worked there for over 20 years and got in at the time where you didn't really have to know anyone..... However nowadays, it's really tough getting in as, you must be really connected to even hear about the recruitment as it's hardly ever advertised to the public. Nevertheless, you must be really qualified to bag the job. The pay is also very mouthwatering
Thanks bro.
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by khatea: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
FG does, dey are a parastatal in Ministry of trade and investment
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by izmercy(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2017
khatea:
FG does, dey are a parastatal in Ministry of trade and investment
Thanks sis. you just nailed it.
Re: Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank by ojun50(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2017
Microfinance bank

(1) (Reply)

Airport Job / Ikeja Electric Young Engineer 2019 Test Invite / I Just Received An Email From Custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.