Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (370 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by street2view: 1:43pm On May 07, 2017
Dogara, in a statement issued in Bauchi on Sunday by his media aide, Mr Turaki Hassan, also commended the efforts of security agencies and others involved in the negotiation process.

“Last month, the House of Representatives adopted a motion, urging the Executive to expedite negotiation for the release of the schoolgirls who remained in captivity, and the news of the release of 82 Chibok girls is delightful, to say the least.

“President Buhari has further proven that he is a man of his words, as he could have used the initial inaction by the previous administration as an excuse to not take action, but he didn’t.

“It has been said in many quarters that true leadership is defined not by apportioning blame, but by solving challenges irrespective of their genesis, and the President deserves all commendation for this feat.

“It is extremely gladdening that these 82 girls will finally be reunited with their families.

“It is my ardent hope that they get the required medical attention, and that the other girls and all others who remained in captivity are released soon,” Dogara said.
SOURCE ; http://street2view.com/2017/05/dogara-hails-buhari-release-82-chibok-girls/

Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On May 07, 2017
Great.

Pained souls and enemies of state, continue crying till the end of time.

God bless PMB
God bless VPYO
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live the Fed Rep of Nigeria
Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ybalogs(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday to everyone...

Pls I need your advise. It is very important.

How long should I allow my friend to mourn his phone that was stolen before I ask him for his charger and earpiece
Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ybalogs(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2017
Eku ishe oooo
Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Bekwarra(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
OK ooooooo
Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
today u injured shekau, tomorrow u negotiate with shekau Apc I hail ooo
Re: Dogara Hails Buhari Over Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ojun50(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
today u injured shekau, tomorrow u negotiate with shekau Apc I hail ooo
has in d shekau Apc na strong man

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo:Tribute To A Legend 30 Years After(March 6 1909-May 9 1987) / I’m In Biafra Struggle Not For Money But Right Of My People – Kanu / Former Gov. Chime Still Under Investigation Despite Registered To Apc—efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.