Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Take On Employee,self Employed,business Man And Investor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Take On Employee,self Employed,business Man And Investor. (400 Views)

Meet Dere Otubu, One Of Nigeria’s Most Accomplished Entrepreneur And Investor / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Employee,self Employed,business Man And Investor. by inventiveguru(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
When an Employee is Sick. His stops receiving money.

When a Self employed is sick. Same thing happens

But reverse is the case for those on the right hand side of the quadrant.

A business man keeps making money even without his physical presence in the business, same as an investor.

It is because a Business man as built a working system that can fully function without his physical presence and money is working for the investor.

A Doctor could be an EMPLOYEE if he works in an Hospital for an individual or Organisation.

Same Doctor could also be a SELF EMPLOYED if he works as a Doctor in an Hospital owns.

A Doctor could also be a BUSINESS MAN if he owns an Hospital and employs other Doctors and staff.

He could also be an INVESTOR if he has shares in an Hospital.

One could be successful and make money in any of these quadrants but I must tell you. It pays to be on the right hand side.

Those on the Left and side ie the Employee and Self Employed are seen as people still running the rat race.

With acquiring financial knowledge, smart work, focus and determination. I assure you will find yourself on the right hand side of the quadrant in no time.

An employee has no time for himself. He works 9:5. He works to save money. He helps a Business man build his dream. Try not to be an employee. If you are already. Try to MOVE.

A Self employed feels like a Boss whereas, he his just a slave to himself. When he falls sick, his income also falls sick, his business runs down. Why? Cause he his everything in the business. He his the Boss, the employee, the manager, the dispatch rider,the sales rep. He his jack of all trade, the master of non.

A Business man has built a working system that functions effectively without his presence. He can go on 6 months vacation with his fiance , wife or family. He can decide not go to work except on Fridays. He leverages on other peoples time and effort. Be a Business man. It pays!!!

Money works for an Investor. He leverages on his money. His money goes on fruitful journeys. You could be an investor through the stock market, buy putting your money into an individuals or a company's business. Just like a business man, you can also travel without looking back. Be an Investor. It pays more!!

Note: if you are not successful as a Business man. It might be difficult to be an Investor cause truth be told, investment requires money.

All in all. Be a calculated risk taker cause the bright future belongs to those who takes risks. I am a risk taker! Are you?

I am #InventiveBuhari That very small boy who is younger than your junior brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Employee,self Employed,business Man And Investor. by eezeribe(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
Re: My Take On Employee,self Employed,business Man And Investor. by slavemerchant: 4:48pm On May 07, 2017
We don hear

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Rumours Of Financial Distress In Some Banks - NDIC BOSS / Licc Finance Summit 6.0 / A Business Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.