Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Those Who Don't Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Don't Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell (269 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / 3 Reasons Why I Don't Preach On Repentance ( "Turn From Sin" ) - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Don't Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by christainslove: 3:16pm On May 07, 2017
Jesus said - We should go and preach the gospel to every creature. Paul said-Woe to me if I don't preach the gospel.These means that those who don't preach the gospel would go to hell.Because how can you say you love your neighbor if you don't preach the gospel to them.
Re: Those Who Don't Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by egopersonified(f): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
And this is your own way of preaching abi? When someone comes to this section to be inspired, una go dey kill the person spirit more and more.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You / Spirit Meat - Choose To Fight (1) - 1 Timothy 6:12 / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.