Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? (1363 Views)

'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2017
Who do you think will make a good presidential candidate that is detribalised and ready to fight corruption to a stand still regardless of party affiliation?
Here are my nominees:
1)Nuhu Ribadu
2)Femi Falana
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Splinz(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
There's nothing like "anti-corruption candidate" but the most "hypocritical candidate".

2 Likes

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by TechRev: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
1 IBB
2 Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by TechRev: 4:36pm On May 07, 2017
IBB for president 2019.

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
Unfortunately nobody in Nigeria right now wears the toga of an anti-corruption presidential candidate.
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by sammyj: 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
Unfortunately your evil genius can not even walk talk less of managing the affairs of this great country. IBB my foot!!! angry cool shocked
TechRev:
IBB for president 2019.

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 07, 2017
TechRev:
1 IBB
2 Tinubu

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Unfortunately nobody in Nigeria right now wears the toga of an anti-corruption presidential candidate.
Femi Falana is not corrupt and Sowore of Saharareporters. If the Youths unite under any of this candidates they can win the election.

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

Femi Falana is not corrupt and Sowore of Saharareporters. If the Youths unite under any of this candidates they can win the election.

These people have next to zero chance of becoming governors much less President

3 Likes

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

These people have next to zero chance of becoming governors much less President
So we are condemned to only have corrupt Presidential candidates?
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2017
1 FAYOSE
2 ASARI DOKUBO

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by tuniski: 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:
Who do you think will make a good presidential candidate that is detribalised and ready to fight corruption to a stand still regardless of party affiliation?
Here are my nominees:
1)Nuhu Ribadu
2)Femi Falana
That is lame! We need smart and innovative leader not one yeye anti-Corruption jingoist. We are yet to survive the cluelessness of buhari!
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2017
tuniski:

That is lame! We need smart and innovative leader not one yeye anti-Corruption jingoist. We are yet to survive the cluelessness of buhari!
Who do you suggest then?These are the only two names I could come up with,I know are not corrupt.
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by tuniski: 6:20pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

Who do you suggest then?These are the only two names I could come up with,I know are not corrupt.
Even you sef is breath of fresh air. Anyway, they are all corrupt and anti corruption hypocrisy won't fly come 2019. Rather a track record of visible achievements that impact on nigerians. There u will find plenty citizens who are very capable.
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by EazyMoh(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
Mamman Nasir El-Rufa'i.

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by SillyMods: 6:35pm On May 07, 2017
No politician born of man can defeat Buhari in 2019. The only person who can stop him is himself and that's if his health doesn't improve. So, stop deceiving yourself with false hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2017
This is the kind of nonsense mindset that led us to Buhari and yet the kind of mindless stealing going on right now by the Daura club is out of this world

Let candidates contest and grilled on how they can improve Nigerian economy

Most Nigerians are as corrupt as others. So let's stop looking for saints as President who will only come in and lock up their political enemies in prison in the name of fighting corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by blackpanda: 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
krendo:
This is the kind of nonsense mindset that led us to Buhari and yet the kind of mindless stealing going on right now by the Daura club is out of this world

Let candidates contest and grilled on how they can improve Nigerian economy

Most Nigerians are as corrupt as others. So let's stop looking for saints as President who will only come in and lock up their political enemies in prison in the name of fighting corruption

Wailer general of the federation u do well.
Buhari will win over and over again hands down!

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by obonujoker(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2017
What about Tinubu, Amaechi.... they are good anti corruption candidates...
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
SillyMods:
No politician born of man can defeat Buhari in 2019. The only person who can stop him is himself and that's if his health doesn't improve. So, stop deceiving yourself with false hope.
Typical Buhari Zombie,you can support someone,but not follow them blindly. I hope you are one of the people in the BMC getting 250k to justify your blind support.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Sunnyja: 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
SillyMods:
Why not move this response to the joke section

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
obonujoker:
What about Tinubu, Amaechi.... they are good anti corruption candidates...

1 Like

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Yorubaangel(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Amechi - the guy that does not like money Aregbesola - the nigga with no bank account fashola - the fella that doesn't sign check.... e.t.c
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Amechi - the guy that does not like money
Aregbesola - the nigga with no bank account
fashola - the fella that doesn't sign check....
e.t.c
APC is a party of jokers!

3 Likes

Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2017
Splinz:
There's nothing like "anti-corruption candidate" but the most "hypocritical candidate".
We just need to find the right candidate,not all Nigerians are corrupt and hypocritcal
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by paramakina202: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:
Here are my nominees:
1)Abdul Salam Abubakar
2)IBB
3)Murtala Mohammed.
4)Abiola
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by nel123: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
I think the only chance of Ribadu winning the 2019 presidency is if the president does the needful and don't contest for reelection, thus annoiting Ribadu as his successor.
As for the second man, there is chance , I repeat no chance for 2019.
Re: Potential Anti-Corruption Presidential Candidates For 2019? by Sammiejokes(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2017
We will continue to tell them, even the opposition right now cannot boast of a candidate who can dust buhari, all yea wailers kindly present your candidate with track record worthy to give PMB a run. I just want the baba to go rest, he should look inward and support one of his protege for continuity.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Boils As BBC Shocks The World, Calls For Buhari’s Immediate Resignation / Yoruba Chief Named ‘demon’ Writes Open Letter To IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.