Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Youths Democratic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Democratic Party (476 Views)

For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock / League Of Concerned Democratic Youths Of Nigeria Pledges Support For Davido / Jerry Gana, Adeniran, Alkali Formally Defect To Social Democratic Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Democratic Party by LEBEfirstson: 4:34pm On May 07, 2017
NIGERIA YOUTHS.. is it not high time we come together, with one voice, one Love to organize ourselves to be able to take part in the activities of what is happening in our government. Together we can produce fresh minds that will also take part in the governance of this great nation. I hereby call on our youths to please join me in this campaign to make things different in our country. Just look at France, their presidential candidate is not even upto 50 years, tell me how he will not perform if he eventually secure that seat. If we come together, we can produce someone who will represent the youths in the federal, state and local government levels. Yes you can call this a party.. I just want to see a great difference in this country. Enough of ERA of old men deciding our future!! We will take our future in our hands. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Youths Democratic Party by serverconnect(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2017
Supported. I am tired of this old men lies.
Re: Youths Democratic Party by LEBEfirstson: 4:41pm On May 07, 2017
serverconnect:
.... please youths, let us come together and sort our country out!!! We will achieve greater than they claim they achieved. I'm never campaigning but will support whoever that has what it takes to do the work and save our country!! It's high time we SPEAK!!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Democratic Party by LEBEfirstson: 4:48pm On May 07, 2017
serverconnect:
@ serverconnect, how do you think we can achieve this?
Re: Youths Democratic Party by Dusby: 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
Is d party registered with inec?
Re: Youths Democratic Party by serverconnect(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
@ serverconnect, how do you think we can achieve this?

We need to gather momentum, and create more awereness.
Re: Youths Democratic Party by serverconnect(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
Dusby:
Is d party registered with inec?
Even if the party is not registered will can start somewhere.
Re: Youths Democratic Party by serverconnect(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Re: Youths Democratic Party by LEBEfirstson: 4:57pm On May 07, 2017
serverconnect:

We need to gather momentum, and create more awereness.
... that's fantastic.. I'm really serious concerning the problems of this country

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Omishore, Hero Of #opennass / Ifeanyi Ubah: Against Nigeria's Bad Blood & Hate! - By Tobenna Obiano. / IPOB To Army: Accept Responsibility For Your Action Against Our Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.