Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) (50795 Views)

"Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style / PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Steps Out In An All Military Camouflage Ensemble / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Dressed Like A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Victornezzar: 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
Kindycute:
I like this senator Dino, he doesn't even care about you. just living life like no man's business, I really like this man.
He doesn't even care about you dat likes him either
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by tballeyy(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
ThiefNo Melair

Sino Melair

Wurgly Son of a Biatchhhh
Jellosy. Jellosy na he dey worri u, fast foward ur self

We will not forget your certificate scandal soon

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
looking sporty wit pot-belle and rogue-looking mustache? seems u ve not sporty men b4?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by opendo21(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
I just hope one day that this man realises that in the end it's not how many cars or houses or how trendy you look that matters. It's how many lives you touch positively. These guys are looting our future and Nigerian youths are not taking responsibility
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by yunafa(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

He doesn't even care about you dat likes him neither

either
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:
See as e be like half bag of beans

But the ride make sense die.....
ahn ahn baba d curse way u dish 4 d mod wy ban u na die o kilode
Shey some1 cannor play wit u again?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by kolexy(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:
See as e be like half bag of beans

But the ride make sense die.....

Lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by shamecurls(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
freezyprinzy:
ahn ahn baba d curse way u dish 4 d mod wy ban u na die o kilode
Shey some1 cannor play wit u again?

How person go ban for 2 months! I rape hin mama ni?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by kizygist: 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
Chai see his waist oh our Nigerian money. Guys see the 7 unavoidable spots to touch a woman that makes her crave more for you
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/7-unavoidable-spots-touch-woman-make-crave/
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Victornezzar: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
yunafa:
either
Tanx friend
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Excuzeme: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
cheaphost:
Our controversial senator Dino Melaye steps out looking sport with one of his sport cars.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/dino-melaye-steps-sport-car-photo/

...And a retinue of FAKE DEGREE CERTIFICATES to match! grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Teespice(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
anytime I see this man, I am reminded by his infamous video.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Eibams60(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
senotor wey dey do ani how

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by banmee(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2017
profpromise:
See as he make sense.....

Yes. With una money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Aburi001: 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
maryjan8:
Looking smart
Yeah.....like a Bitterleaf tree
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
Even though millions of Nigerians are hungry? Like seriously? angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Excuzeme: 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
wallex1983:
No wonder our budget is not passed yet

You will wonder whether these crook, like the rest of the NASS members, are representing their community....... or representing their pockets!

Just tell me what WORK Dino Me-Liar has done in his entire life, aside 419 and Sin-nator, to live in OPULENCE, while his constituency lives in POVERTY!

Well, the people deserve the kind of "leaders' they get.
undecided undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Langbasa: 8:25pm On May 07, 2017
Na so i enter bus going to cms from lekki i was the first passenger so i sat in the front seat,next came this tall,yellow and extremely beautiful damsel who asked me if the front seat has been occupied and i happily told her that the seat is empty and she hopped in and the following conversation ensued between us... Me: *silent* She:*silent*,small time our bus is full and hits the road,after 10min...Me *silent* She:*silent* ...before i knew it conductor don dey shout ''last bus stop leleyi,e bole ati de cms'' omo vex wan kii me.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:

How person go ban for 2 months! I rape hin mama ni?
baba abeg careful o d curse 2 much it is well
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Justifiedjosh: 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
this man no suppose dey wear this kinda wears... thanks to his belly
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Nigeriadondie: 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
This is constituency allowance that should have been used to execute projects for his constituents he claim to represent.
In sane climes, legislators have no business in financing projects. That is the job of the executive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by addikt(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
ALAYORMII:
He looks deformed As if he has kwashiokor

That's a lie bro....you know the truth cheesy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Alltek(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Let's kidnap this man... Who's in? grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm fine man. Sugar daddy goals
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2017
what does this dude do 4 a living?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by darqly(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
On 450K a month take-home abi? F**ing liars angry angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
You see what I meant? In France 39 year old is now the president of the country. In Nigeria 39-40 year old are singing love songs for 60-70 year old destinies killers politicians.

Can 39 year old Nigerians step forward to contest for president in 2019 as independent candidates since APC and PDP are filled with oldest, visionsless, public funds thefts

Dino and all of them in government are destinies killers.

39 year old Nigerians right now to Dino and the rest in government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by SEYILIGHT(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by mmsen: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
He needs to spend more money on a personal trainer and less of his stolen loot on expensive imported vehicles.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by net282: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
Hope he is doing what his ppl sent him for, that is our interest
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by toocoded: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
daamazing:
Tiny waist like Johnny Bravo. . Too much theifry
Baddest!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) by Basic123: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
A leader flaunting wealth to his poor followers.Even his stature is evil.

Or is he trying to shame his colleagues that made first class that Almighty God has not yet answered their prayer?.....I just don't know.

Tell me what is the profession of dino melaye before and while in politics?...is he a professional politician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.