Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding (50163 Views)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Opinedecandid(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
Nice and creative.
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by tonytony208(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
shocked shocked shocked

What if Papa's ghost appears?

If the mouth smiles... na to pick race! Chineke! shocked

Abeg from which movie did you get this image?
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by GeneralOjukwu: 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

Abeg from which movie did you get this image?

Pirates of the Caribbean.... Oga you be bush man ooo grin grin grin

Just kidding, but it is very popular and i recommend the first one. I laughed till tears came out of my eyes when i saw that scene grin

By the way, don't go for the X.X.X version ooo wink

1 Like

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Tobium1(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
How did he wear de face?
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Owodiran1(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
How old is this girl shocked shocked
If
Her younger brother looks like Jaja of Opobo's chief priest.

Meanwhile the guy on blue cap in the 4th picture is like

"Of all the girls in the world why did Broda marry this old meat with flat yansh"

I dedicate my FTC to Arsene Wenger for humiliating José Mourinho.

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
Looks kinda creepy to me.
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by r2beez(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
shocked shocked shocked

What if Papa's ghost appears?

If the mouth smiles... na to pick race! Chineke! shocked

What class of pussy cat do you belong to?

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by delpee(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
aycorporat:
Awakening memories... This shows the close affinity between the girl child and their dads. May we all experience the joy of our children on the day of their celebration

Amen!!
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by igbalodehunter(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
Creativity At Its Peak.
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by GeneralOjukwu: 10:31pm On May 07, 2017
r2beez:

What class of pussy cat do you belong to?

I am not one...but I love them...if you catch my drift wink
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:56pm On May 07, 2017
She was a level ahead of me in the same department; beauty and brains kiss..

@ topic, creative stuff.. There is always this bond shared between father and daughter(s)..
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by dunelsty(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2017
how did this make front page self?? #sigh's
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by mykelly(m): 2:13am On May 08, 2017
Read the narrative below the pix it says brother so not younger brother
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
If

"Of all the girls in the world why did Broda marry this old meat with flat yansh"

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by integrity85(m): 3:16am On May 08, 2017
That's her elder brother please.
At least I know them one on one.
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by darlenese(f): 4:24am On May 08, 2017
All this slim girls forming slay queen fit senior person destiny o,
Imagine how old her younger brother is, her friends looks old too.

No wonder every girl next door wants to be slim so they can forever remain 22yrs old" even when they are in their mid Thirties .
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Macgreat(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2017
The girl na bleacher...

Looks good though
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by DavidEsq(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
If

How can someone com an be wicked like dis na

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by hopara1(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2017
I taught ladies do get older Than men,but here the reverse is the case,abi na heavy make up dey deceive me?
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by jswagg4(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2017
This some sick shi.t
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 9:02am On May 08, 2017
Chai @ op!!! that's the bride's elder brother. Onyinye is even the last born and she is not a bleacher. She has been light skinned from our sec. sch days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anuoluwapo Adebanjo Designed Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday Cake / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.