Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

When Do You Think Is The Time To Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When Do You Think Is The Time To Blog? (229 Views)

The Right Way To Blog / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Do You Think Is The Time To Blog? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
Hmm, this article made me laugh when and after I was done with it. Why?

I remembered back then in my school times, whenever we are approaching exam period my teacher will encourage every students to take up a tasks to prepare in order to have good grades. My Teachers said “Night Reading” is the best because Night is cool so when you read at Night your brain is cool and relaxed but how true is it? Well, for us it’s some 75% true when you read and study at night.

So, can the same be said about blogging? Is “night” the best time to blog?

When is the best time to blog? If I am asked I would say ‘anytime and every time’. You may wonder why I said so, okay I get it maybe some of you will be expecting I say in the ‘morning, afternoon, evening or may be night as my teacher and other teacher would say.
Every one of us has our own way of thinking and I really respect that, but the truth is I think otherwise. Why? Examine this: it’s in form of a question any way.

When is the best time for you to breathe? Options

(a) Morning
(b) Afternoon
(c) evening/night
(d) every time

I know what everyone will choose because no one wants to die and breathing is very important every time, very important breathing is so also your information and engagement on your blog could mean life to others. So that how it is very important when you call yourself a “blogger”.

continue reading www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Keep Your Wordpress Blog From Attacks / Fiverr Cl / Download FREE Social Media Planner + Calendar + Inspiration Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.