Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Teenage World International - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teenage World International (248 Views)

The Teenage Girl Gang That Seduced And Killed Nazis / Monday Omo-Etan: OAU Suspends Lecturer For Sexually Harassing Teenage Student / Top Low Tuition Cities In The World (international Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage World International by depair: 7:48pm On May 07, 2017
As I read this story I ask myself how did we get to this point in our country most especially as it relates to our teens who are meant to be custodian of sanity.
The value system has been seriously eroded by civilization, indiscipline which has when enforced is regarded as bullying to parents of these wards.
All hands must be on deck to restore sanity into the leaders of tomorrow, who either we want or not will come into leadership in various area of life.
I challenge everyone that believes in the tomorrow of these leaders of tomorrow to join me in this project of Building, Raising, Repairing and Restoring teenagers that are capable of changing the course of this nation in all ramification for the best.

To the teenagers. take a bold step and make that decision Dare to be Different. Don't follow the crowd you made and created unique why define yourself by the lifestyle and habit of the multitude.

#iamtwinambassador #dare2bdifferent

Mass rape: Four students arrested for assaulting Lagos schoolgirls in broad daylight
punchng.com

(1) (Reply)

Risk Management In The Nigeria Money Deposit Bank / ''Creative iDeas Corporation Team' 'Quorum Of Intellects.' / Inside Nigeria: Herdsmen Cows Invade, Disrupt Mid-term Examination In School [VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.