Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives (19819 Views)

Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by tutudesz: 11:30pm On May 07, 2017
fratermathy:

There is even nothing like Isoko LGA. What we have is Isoko North and South LGAs. Zeb Ejiro is from Isoko North LGA.

Isoko Federal Constituency comprises Isoko North and South LGAs and the incumbent HoR member is Leo Ogor, a strong PDP man who doubles as minority leader of the house, and a part of the Ibori structure in the state.

Zeb Ejiro will be lucky if he scales through the primaries. Delta State wahala nor be here. Although he may be compensated with an appointment.
Don't forget the formal SSG Macaulay is also planning to contest,so its between Ogor and Macaulay.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by mikolo80: 3:27am On May 08, 2017
Goldenheart:
sad every Tom Dick and Harry wan chop national cake
shebi una nairaland ppl no need am. why e come pain u
Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by eleko1: 6:18am On May 08, 2017
humberjade:
Maybe with people like him at the National Assembly stricter laws would come to fore to tackle all these Alaba boys that are reaping where they did not sow.
Forget it.Nothing can stop those thieve @ Alaba market I now knw their trick.I can't be played again

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by SEYILIGHT(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2017
Seun, it's high time you changed your management team, Nairaland was not like this when you started in 2005, they'll leave you immediately you can't afford to pay them. ( Igi dá, eye fò ni òrò won).

Trust me, mature peeps are leaving this site already.

Àbò òrò...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by Spidermon: 6:54am On May 08, 2017
iykebest1:
As far as I'm concern, in Naija, politics is the second fastest way to make money after blood money.

No ooo.
It is the fastest.
People do rituals just to get into political office so politics is no 1.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives by chiedozie198100: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
iykebest1:
As far as I'm concern, in Naija, politics is the second fastest way to make money after blood money.

are both not inter related?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Speech At Henrietta’s Wake-keeping Service (Video) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash / Davido Confirms Sony Music Tried To Change His Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.