Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Make Your Blog Visitors Come Back - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Blog Visitors Come Back (359 Views)

How To Generate More Blog Visitors / How To Make Your Blog Visitors Check Back Repeatedly / How To Make Your Blog Visitors Check Back Repeatedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Blog Visitors Come Back by dailyguide(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
Blogs are the most powerful marketing tool you can use to attract leads and new customers, as well as increase visibility in your marketplace or niche.

But what makes one blog successful and another unsuccessful?

Some bloggers may be writing well, posting relevant and valuable content on a regular basis, but they aren’t getting their one time visitors back.

Most times we want to quit when we see great traffic today and tomorrow it all goes down.

Do you know that there are times that we boost posts on facebook, guestpost on top site and get backlinks on a particular post and after visitors reads that post, they click the back button and forget your blog.

I don't want to discuss the reason for this but the solution but maybe I should brief you on some reasons. Do you know that some blogs are difficult to navigate, making it nearly impossible for readers to find important information. Some look good, but they don’t have frequent or relevant posts.

Most ones with good contents and designs are even not excluded from this problem.

In my few years of experience in the blogging field, I have come to realise that if you visitors gets to come on your site as a result of one post, it is not a guarantee that they will come back.

To this effect, I have taken time to create this course which I am giving free now on how to make your one time visitor keep coming back.

Sit back, relax and enjoy as I bring you to the light of this great secret.

To start with on the secret to making your blog visitors come back is;

Content :

The first essential component to a successful blog is content. It is often said that “content is king” because it is the critical element that will make or break your blog.

Always write with your readers in mind. If your posts are not interesting to the people you’re writing for, then they’re not going to come back. They’re not going to subscribe. And they’re not going to buy your products or services. Your content is where you have the opportunity to really penetrate your niche market and dominate.

When developing content, keep in mind the three E’s of content wnhich are to

• Educate,

• Entertain and

• Engage.

The two primary reasons people use the web are to find solutions to their problems and to be entertained.

Knowing your niche fully well, you need to be able to educate your visitors on what brought them to you.

For people to visit your health or education blog, you need to know that they need your health or educational advice and tips which you must not slack at.

Entertaining is very important, don't be surprised that visitors won't come back if you are too serious in your article. There are funny things you can't put within articles that makes the smile a little before you fire on again.

Also is engagement important, you need to learn to engage your readers. Don't just write but be sure you are communicating to people. Get them involved even as you write.

Design :

Since we said content is king, then design is queen.

Strong blog design involves a number of layout and usability factors. Design issues can greatly affect how readers experience your blog.

Is it easy to use and understand?

Does it build trust with readers?

Is it easy to navigate?

Does it look good?

The aesthetic elements also help people feel confident about working with you.  They may like your content, but

does it look professional?

Does it represent you well? 

Do you make it easy for readers to hire or buy something from you?

One of the things to keep in mind when you’re designing your blog is it must be well-branded and it should be memorable. Make sure when people land on your site, it doesn’t look like every other blog.  Just about every blogging platform has templates.

If you use a standard template, that’s OK, but take a few minutes and customize the look and feel by using your brand colors and logo, at minimum.

Adding a custom-designed banner on your blog will help set it apart as well. Make sure to include the name of your blog and a tagline.  Remember that every day someone new lands on your blog. 

When they land on your blog, are they going to know what it’s about?  Are they going to know if it’s what they’re looking for?  Make sure you have a tagline that tells people what the blog is about—what they can expect to learn about your subject.

Make Them Journey With You :

This is one of the most important of this tips. At the end of every post or article, it is important that you tell your visitors that there are more loaded and informative articles on your homepage that they must see before they go.

Now this is so easy and effective. Sometimes visitors gets not on your homepage but on one of your articles. So to make the see what you have got and not make them go away just like that, suggest the see your homepage. Doing this get them engaged for some time again on your blog.

Bank Them :

This is a vital point you need to learn. You must be able to bank your visitors and this means tying them down.

To do this, you need to get a good fb page, twitter page and email list. Look here, you don't need much. If you take full advantage of this few ones, they are yours forever.

After every post, suggest that they subscribe to your daily email, you can use popups. Also give your facebook fan page for them to follow and likwise twitter.

If you can successfully do this before they logout, definitely anything you post, as far as it gets on your fb fan page will still bring them back.

Get An App :

Like seriously, this work like magic. Visitors might just stumble on your blog through google and after getting what they want, they go out.

This can stop if you get an app. All you need to do is suggest that they download your app to get steady update from you. It won't cost them anything and be sure that immediately they download it, they are yours.

There are lots and lots of ways to keep your traffic coming back, infact these ones are just the short version of the course due to the fact that this is facebook.

Having gotten all this, I suppose you will be wondering, how do we even get the traffic before we talk about making them come back.

I am not getting much but 7k steady daily pageviews isn't a bad one. I won't want to hype you by saying you will get that in a day but within the space of two weeks you should boast of 2k to 2,500 steady daily traffic.

The ways to getting traffic are hard to those who haven't gotten the secret but to those who knows it, it is little work and much returns.

Note : little work and not No work. You have to work it out.

I will be giving out my just concluded course titled " The Professional Traffic Guide "

Here I discussed how you can generate sure and real traffic to your blog. Atleast and I repeat atleast 2k to 3k in two weeks after reading this article.

If you know how much your traffic will earn for you, you won't mind spending 10k on this course but it is just 3,000 naira only.

First 15 people will get it for 1,500.

The course is just like a one on one chat. You read like you are seeing me. Its practical. My experience and the experience of other top bloggers are included.

You are looking for adsense without traffic, who will click it?

People want to advertise on your blog but you can't show them your blog stats because its not encouraging.

If you want to get the course on " The Professional Traffic Guide " drop your number and I will inbox you on how to pay and get it delivered to you.

Please if aren't interested, don't comment your number.

For those who need my material on " The Master Content Writer " which teach you on how to write quality and mind blowing articles yourself inbox me.

Happy sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Blog Visitors Come Back by Chimaritoponcho: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
Like if you opened this thread hoping to see a link grin

(1) (Reply)

Web Masters Please Help... / Well Designed Blog With Yoast SEO Premium For Sell / Google Adsense Non Hosted Account With $142 Balance For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.