Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept (698 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by neky2016: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
Former Mr Ideal and Nollywood actor, Nnamdi Azuide, has taken to Instagram to call out his colleague, Junior Pope, who he accused of plagiarism after he stole his concept.

According to him, it is not wrong copying concepts, but before one does that, he/she should seek permission from thee original owner before doing that. Here's what he wrote;

"Hbd @jnrpope but in as much as it's ur day THIS IS WRONG!
AND AM SAYING NO TO COPY-COPY
Pls sir, if you r going to copy my photoshoot
outrightly from A-Z. The least u can do is ask permission or give credit.

I did the shoot on the left on my birthday. It was My Idea! My Creativity. My intellect. And for you to post it also on your birthday,I consider this THEFT.
I woke up this morning to this like

They completely copied everything,
Nollywood is complaining of piracy.

Writers complaining of plagiarism. Comedians complaining of their jokes been stolen. Musicians the same thing.
I thought originality was the key tho
Well am just saying
SAY NO TO PIRACY!
SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM
SAY NO TO LIFTING"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/mr-ideal-and-nollywood-actor-calls-out.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by stephleena(f): 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
lol,and pope actually rocked it better, his position and smile go well...
Re: Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by subtlemee(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
Copy cat Junior Pope but the remix looks better
Re: Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by IdeyFindWife: 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
What is this one saying?

As if say na one unique idea like Ty Bello & the bread girl!

What's so special about wearing illfitting coat to take photo in de bush? His head must be paining him.

When i heard "concept" sef, i been dey think say na beta idea wey i fit steal go give bank of industry, mumu!
Re: Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by Nutase: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
Nonsense. Cheap publicity seeker.
Re: Nollywood Actor Calls Out Colleague, Junior Pope, For Stealing His Concept by Badgers14: 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
Dude should go and sit down.

Why is he upset

So all the people standing up to snap are all coping my pose

(1) (Reply)

Mama G, Asu Okang At Glomegamusictourcalabar (photos) / Why 2face Idibia Left The Voice Nigeria / Singer Seyi Shay Dazzles In Lovely Ankara Outfit [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.