Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Introduction To Accept Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Accept Jesus (221 Views)

Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Accept Jesus by Hethatlovesyou: 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
My name is Emilola Obafemi Gbenga If I have never told you about Jesus Christ, please forgive me. You see, He's the lover of my soul. He loved me to the point that He gave up His own life for me.

He died the most shameful death so that I could be made free from condemnation. In Him I live, in Him I move and in Him I have my being. His word is yes and Amen. Know Jesus today.

Eternity is too long to realise we wasted our time here on earth. I know this is not a popular post, But I thank you for reading. I leave the rest to the Holy Spirit. Do copy and repost if you are not ashamed of Christ like me, to let people know about the matchless love of Christ. I just did. Mega blessings!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: He Is Willing / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand! / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.