Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,127 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar (912 Views)

Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Nigeriatrend(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
Please if you are coming back

Don't come towards Goldie by Nnpc now o

As there is a little problem going on there...

Army men are currently arresting people along that axis with serious beating o.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BTziIObl7lp/

Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Franzinni: 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
As a nairalander.. I am entitled to this always.....

Picture or.... You know the rest

1 Like

Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by goldedprince: 4:10am On May 08, 2017
where are the pics? why are they beating people in calabar?
is it cult related?
Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Jaabioro(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2017
When you permitted criminals to live within your abode, this is what you get as usual. please do not complain let the chaff be separated from the weeds
Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Nigeriatrend(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:
As a nairalander.. I am entitled to this always.....

Picture or.... You know the rest
Very funny... How am I suppose to take pictures in such condition..??

Anyway I thought I could share a little information
Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Franzinni: 8:35pm On May 08, 2017
Nigeriatrend:

Very funny... How am I suppose to take pictures in such condition..??

Anyway I thought I could share a little information
I was kidding.... Haba....

1 Like

Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by Nigeriatrend(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
goldedprince:
where are the pics? why are they beating people in calabar?
is it cult related?

I had the news in details today
Someone actually caught a dude that stopped him on the road sometime ago.. He called his friends up to come beat the nigguh.... As people called the army to come safe the situation... When Army came now those guys flee leaving the beaten guy there.... In other to scout for the guys that ran... They starting arresting and beating people.
Re: Army Men Massive Arrest At Goldie By Nnpc In Calabar by goldedprince: 12:52am On May 10, 2017
Nigeriatrend:

I had the news in details today
Someone actually caught a dude that stopped him on the road sometime ago.. He called his friends up to come beat the nigguh.... As people called the army to come safe the situation... When Army came now those guys flee leaving the beaten guy there.... In other to scout for the guys that ran... They starting arresting and beating people.
thanks for the info. it is obvious you stay in calabar.
where in calabar is the best and most secured place to buy a house or land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Houses On Fire As Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna Community / 20 Ladies Allegedly Assaulted At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu State / See The Advice A Student Gave On How To Rape A Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.