Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development (341 Views)

APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development by Blue3k2: 12:37am On May 08, 2017
One thing I am thinking of doing is constructing an 18-hole golf course in Yankari Games Reserve and we are setting up a spa based on the Wiki warm spring which is a very rare gift from God. This spring maintains a constant temperature of 31.2degree Celsius come rain come shine and it is clear that the water is medicinal.

In Bauchi, we have the Zarada Hotel, with structures that by the time insurgency is over, you have a structure and it is good. What remains would be to turn it into a three to five-star hotel. So we have a potential five star hotel, with 200 rooms and all the other facilities like swimming pool, tennis court, meeting halls and the rest.

On plans for the Green House Project

Right now, Israelis are easily the best people in orthodox farming method in the world because they took a desert and turned it into green. There are so many things that go with the ones we discovered. I have a world renowned Israeli consultant right now working with my Ministry of Agriculture.

Projects:
●Build 18 course golf course in Yankari Games Reserve
●Set up spa in Wiki Warm Spring
● Turn Zarada Hotel into 5 star hotel when insurgency ends
● Set up green house project with assistance of Israeli consultant.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/contrary-public-perception-govs-dont-control-security-vote-gov-abubakar/

Front Page: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development by Blue3k2: 12:46am On May 08, 2017
Why exactly would he put a golf course with a game reserve. Is he even allowed to do that? I thought the Yankari Games Reserve was federal property.

I do like his idea of setting up spa. My mother told me about the spring during her time schooling in Bauchi. That would be real tourist attractions. I would personally visit for that. It's weird no private company made one all this time.

The hotel seems cool and farming project interesting. We need more details on later.
Re: Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development by Jetleeee: 12:47am On May 08, 2017
Blue3k2:
Why exactly would he put a golf course with a game reserve. Is he even allowed to do that? I thought the Yankari Games Reserve was federal property.

I do like his idea of setting up spa. My mother told me about the spring during her time schooling in Bauchi. That would be real tourist attractions. I would personally visit for that. It's weird no private company made one all this time.

The hotel seems cool and farming project interesting. We need more details on later.

Are all these being done with state funds or it's a PPP thing?
Re: Governor Abubakar's Plans For Bauchi States development by Blue3k2: 12:49am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Are all these being done with state funds or it's a PPP thing?

No idea I picked thsee points from a boring interview. He didn't go in depth.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Anniversary: IPOB Orders Sit-at-home / Rochas, Claims to be the political Messiah of Ndigbo... / War Against Corruption: Buhari's Legacy In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.