Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles (1100 Views)

Great Hairstyles For Men For Different Face Shapes / 25 Trendy Ghana Braided Hairstyles With Beautiful Photos / See Photos Of A Man Who Stepped Out In Pant & Bra That Have Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles by xaggar(m): 4:01am On May 08, 2017
I was looking through google picture search when I came across these beautiful photos of styled female Caucasian hair.
Even after I thought they had difficulty styling their hair like afro black ladies; they still had some intricately designed hair look/styles.

Nevertheless, I'd like you to make a comparison with the Afro Hair look/style. Which is more flamboyant?

Take a look.

Re: Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles by Nobody: 6:20am On May 08, 2017
grin

Straight hair (blonde & dark) is more easy to handle than afro hair...

1 Like

Re: Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles by xaggar(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Straight hair (blonde & dark) is more easy to handle than afro hair...

Used to think and also heard that the Caucasian straight hair is to soft to grasp and therefore quite difficult to weave like the African woolly hair.
Re: Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles by streem26: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
both styles are flamboyant

I would love to wear my hair straight, but it never lasts longer than a day, so I’ve given up on that idea! I just have to accept I can never wear my hair pin straight without it becoming frizzy by the end of the day. My lovely ideas of braiding I found on newaylook. But so hard create similar with my tipe of hair
I know it may be difficult to accept, for people with straight hair it may be difficult to achieve the curly hair without very harsh chemicals or extensions, all our hair has some kind of limitations.

1 Like

Re: Even The European Whites Have Got Great Hairstyles by xaggar(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
streem26:
both styles are flamboyant

All our hair has some kind of limitations.

U right sister!

(1) (Reply)

See What Twitter User Did To This Lady For Posing In Pant And Bra (PHOTO) / Buy This Beautiful Nude Colour Covered,low Heel Shoe / How To Make Bouncing Kinky Twist Wig/beginners friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.