Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip (17315 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Court Delivers Judgement On Buhari’s UK Medical Trip June 5 / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by GeneralOjukwu: 7:12am On May 08, 2017
SHARAP. ..FFK!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by thunder74(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2017
Truth is bitter.....
Cc
Some posters above
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by salafy050(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2017
Idiot and senseless man
Assuming buhari is your father will you wish him that?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by thunder74(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2017
salafy050:
Idiot and senseless man

Assuming Buhari is my father, I will ask him to resign but because power is sweet, I will ask him to die there

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by neolboy(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers chief of staff.

Can't you even think reasonably? Must you say rubbish just because you want to defend this government

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Hardeysolution(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2017
Talk make hin go.. .he go. U call am back. Hin come. Now he do con come out. You talk say life precious pass. Make hin take care of himself.. He con go back.. .what gan. ..i be president make I con die
...say whatever you like.. .you dey crase well!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by kaystick86(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2017
pls whats the difference between medical treatment and medical follow up.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by michoim(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2017
And you stinks much more, you son of Belial.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by bumi10(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2017
ok ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by maasoap(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2017
FFK, the man who is supposed to be a strong man of the current administration but his bad luck pushed him to dump the winning party and became the mouthpiece of the dead party. Now, he's just regretting and crying everyday. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by xboyelyusuf(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2017
Fani don't allow frustration to kill you.The man doesn't even know abt all this your rants.Even ur brother in madness fayose is taking a brk.I understand how frustrated you are that u are not in this govt and believe me should PDP miraculously come back to power,they won't still need big mouths lyk you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Splashme: 7:34am On May 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The Zombies has all taken front seat.
Buhari had better die than continue putting the country in disarray since he is not ready to resign.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Ogbatuluenyi: 7:39am On May 08, 2017
FFK, I am with you on this, the whole thing really stinks including those supporting the dying man that wants Nigeria to die with him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
seunlayi:
The guy is talking sense

Even when he said he has knack Bianca Ojukwu is is talking sense too..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The Zombies has all taken front seat.
Buhari had better die than continue putting the country in disarray since he is not ready to resign.

You had better die as that's the only option for you..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by bolayei: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
salafy050:
Idiot and senseless man

My fellow Nigerian, He does not wish dead. Its strong opposition and reality.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by nevilbot: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
This ffk is just stupid and mischievous. He claims journalists were not allowed into the villa to see d president with d chibok girls, yet I watched it on aljazeera and framce24 stations in faraway Germany.

Did ghosts video it for those two stations? The same aljazeera filmed d president walking from his helicopter to d plane on his way to d UK, na ghost dey report for aljazeera? Wailing is really a disease

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by PrinzEleju: 7:57am On May 08, 2017
Yeah,d thing stinks like poo wey I poo yesterday.Haba,bet Buhari why
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by bilazego(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers chief of staff.

Chief of staff of federal Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by DollarAngel(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2017
clefstone:
FFK should use his poetic knowledge to write a book or something

I love the guy's use of words, he is a good writer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by jufluen: 8:04am On May 08, 2017
Fano y u no safe pdp gov from stinking
The hand of God is upon pmb

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by toprealman: 8:07am On May 08, 2017
Davash222:
This is typical illustration of Buhari and his ambition to become a president.
This your graph get as e be sha......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:11am On May 08, 2017
What really stinks Fani is our stolen money. Pls return our money

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by skaramanga: 8:56am On May 08, 2017
Useless drug addict
Your life is what stinks to high heavens
Drooling crackhead

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Rexology: 9:28am On May 08, 2017
When you read some comments by young Nigerians on National issues, you will cease to wonder why our fore fathers are still ruling us till this very moment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Ngokafor(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2017
...Yeah Fani, the whole thing stinks indeed..You are spot on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by LeSaint(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2017
And you are a mf stinker!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by kingthreatz: 10:00am On May 08, 2017
This lunatic's father didnt live long like Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by me69: 10:17am On May 08, 2017
PDP desperately tries to be an vibrant opposition party but it always backfire. All the criticism are not about buhari policies "they can't even site one" but about buhari himself. PDP has not changed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Dee60: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
HE MADE SO MUCH NOISE AGAINST OBJ UNTIL OBJ INVITED HIM.

HE MADE SO NOISE AGAINST GEJ TILL GEJ INVITED HIM.

HE CHOPPED AND CHOPPED AND IS POSSIBLY GETTING BROKE!

SO HE STARTS MAKING SO MUCH NOISE AGAINST PMB....BUT PMB WONT BUDGE.

SOMEBODY HELP THIS FELLOW QUICKLY TO TREAT HIM OF WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip by Excuzeme: 3:17pm On May 08, 2017
mynd1:
This useless nonentity should do the needful and hang himself or kuku jump in to lagoon where he and his wailing/ipod zombies belong.

God bless Mr president

Thunder fire Haters!

Godfullsam:
FFK
The commander in chief of all wailers

Progressive01:
FFK sounding like the frustrated oaf he is. I'm very sure he can afford a very good rope. Do the world a favour already Mr man. Never seen something that oozes more stench than your character.

SillyMods:
Why can't this guy just look for a suitable rope and hang himself? Rat poison is another option. And the lagoon is also ever welcoming too.

MDsambo:
FFK your whole life stinks.

maasoap:
FFK, the man who is supposed to be a strong man of the current administration but his bad luck pushed him to dump the winning party and became the mouthpiece of the dead party. Now, he's just regretting and crying everyday. Lol.

skaramanga:
Useless drug addict
Your life is what stinks to high heavens
Drooling crackhead

kingthreatz:
This lunatic's father didnt live long like Buhari grin grin

mynd1:
Thought this Id*iot said Buhari's time is up like Yar'adua? since he is God abi? I have never seen a useless man in my entire life like this Id*iot! Nonsense!

Chai! See FFK's life in the open!

And this is what that his Yiibo 1yr old boy will read ......about this father, in future!

Dearis God o!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC / Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.