Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE (2606 Views)

2.5 Ton LPG Skid Plant Vs LPG Retail Outlet (using 50kg Cylinders) / LPG Retail Franchise Opportunity / Lpg Retail Pricing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 5:51am On May 08, 2017
Hi there,

It is common fact that after water, cooking gas is becoming the most pressing need in nigerian homes.

Atleast, by observation, one can spot one person dragging a cylinder every Saturday for refill.

In Nigeria, it's demand Is far more than its supply, this gap presents the investment oppurtunity we hope that many nigerians will tap into.

We love parties, we like our cultural delicacies, we have children, kerosene is becoming super expensive, cooking gas is cheaper in the long run.... why not invest in this teeming market.

I will not sit here and lie to you that itshe a cheap investment, no it is not. It is quite capital intensive to start up, you should rather invest in treasury bills if you have no balls for it. But..... if you do, wow, the pay off is huge!! I cant stress enough the demand gap that so glaringly stares us in the face.

You may not begin as an offtaker ( average folks like us dont).... well some people aren't average too, I digress. But you can start by owning mini skid plants with a 2.5MT OR 5MT OR 10MT moveable gas plants. This can serve atleast 500 homes per refill of say a 2.5MT.

Densely populated areas like Ajeromi, Iba, ajangbadi are usually choice areas clients choose because of the rapid turnover rates.

Larger tanks of a capacity of 15MT to 100MT and much more can serve as storage facilities, feeding bucktails, bridges, outright retailers, skid plant owners, large quantity purchases like manufacturing industries using LPG.. etc.

This is just to wet you appetite...... grin

Talk to us today, we establish businesses all over Nigeria.

We are number 1.... we are kiakiagas.

Business development team,

KIAKIAGAS NIGERIA LTD.

Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 5:57am On May 08, 2017
You can contact kiakiagas on:

1. Gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com
2. Info@kiakiagas.com
3. 08172381750; 08172381855; 08085269328
4. www.kiakiagas.com

We look forward to providing you with LPG and energy solutions.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by Valkyr: 6:53am On May 08, 2017
uneksoma:
You can contact kiakiagas on:

1. Gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com
2. Info@kiakiagas.com
3. 08172381750; 08172381855; 08085269328
4. www.kiakiagas.com

We look forward to providing you with LPG and energy solutions.

If una go do franchise, I am interested
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 8:38am On May 08, 2017
Valkyr:

If una go do franchise, I am interested

Hello, Good morning...

We in fact do franchise... we are looking for filling stations on the island to set up.... work up a lease agreement with one and call us... it will surprise you how your interest can go from 5% to hot in a short while...

Good talk!
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by Valkyr: 10:07am On May 08, 2017
uneksoma:

Hello, Good morning...

We in fact do franchise... we are looking for filling stations on the island to set up.... work up a lease agreement with one and call us... it will surprise you how your interest can go from 5% to hot in a short while...

Good talk!

Not on the island or any where close. Enugu
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 9:58pm On May 08, 2017
Valkyr:

Not on the island or any where close. Enugu

We set up businesses for our GAS-preneurs... in other states aside lagos including Enugu but nothe under the Kiakia brand name...

Thanks for your intrest
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
We are not proud, but our works speak for us and has garnered intrest both locally and internationally...

To God be all the the glory.

Regards,

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM FOR KIAKIAGAS.

Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
Hii there,

Call for the best quality and prices for your tanks and skids

Best regards.

Business development team.

KIAKIAGAS NIG. LTD

Call 08172381750, 08140005500 for our catalogue and additional information

Or

Email: Gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com

Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
Have a wonderful sunday
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 10:05am On May 16, 2017
Hi there
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 7:06am On May 17, 2017
It's a great Wednesday for you...
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 11:39pm On May 19, 2017
Hi there,

We have two 2.5MT skid plant (already made and ready for immediate dispatch) for sale at giveaway prices.

Offer lasts while stock's still available.

Call 08172381750...

The key word is GIVEAWAY... and looks like this...

Have a good night rest...

Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 8:00am On May 26, 2017
Thank God it's a rainy Friday.... lol....

Offers are still very valid....

Place your orders now..... call call call

Have a fab weekend....
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by sonety2k(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
cool
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's another rainy Tuesday....

Call kiakiagas for your skid plants and bulk gas orders

Keep the calls coming....

Thank you and thank you
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by aumoria(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Give us an idea of what it costs to set up a 2.5mt skid plant
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Contact Kiakiagas for for skid plant a and refills..... we also do feasibility study and homes reticulation...

You know the numbers already....

Have a good day...
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by mynaija123(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Can you please share prices to setup.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2017
aumoria:
Give us an idea of what it costs to set up a 2.5mt skid plant

Thank you for your enquiry ... I have sent you an email
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi everyone one...

Thanks for the reviews, enquiries and transactions.

We are ready to do more.

Have a great Wednesday.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by ogalandlord: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hi I would like to make an enquiry on the Various skid plants and their prices, kinslycarbon1@gmail.com.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by Danoluwa(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Please can you give me details / cost for setting up a mini skid plant (2.5 or 5 T). Thanks
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2017
We appreciate your calls.... keep it coming... have a blessed week

Happy monday, from us at kiakiagas.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by ask4double(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please can you give me details / cost for setting up a mini skid plant (2.5 or 5 T). email me - obotpeter@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
All set and ready to roll....

Order your skid plant today...

Contact kiakiagas

Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by uneksoma: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
ask4double:
Please can you give me details / cost for setting up a mini skid plant (2.5 or 5 T). email me - obotpeter@gmail.com

Thanks!

Thank you for your intrest sir.... I will do that right away
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by Ravenglass: 10:08am On May 08, 2018
uneksoma:

Thank you for your intrest sir.... I will do that right away

Please give me a cost estimate of setting up a 5MT.

Planetxylics@gmail.com

Very urgent, please.

Thanks.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE by Chuksworld(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2018
I need cost of setting up 2.5 and 5T in Onitsha.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Products On Amazon In Exchange For Amazon Gift Card And Pay With N / .. / Best Online Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.