Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) (37366 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Davido’s Baby Mamas, Sophia And Amanda Finally Make Up… Suffering Indeed Makes M / Photos And Videos From Davido And Amanda's Baby Shower In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
These guys his jus mess around with big big big gilrs undecided undecided undecided....second children and no marrage undecidedare u think u are leave good live on ur eye davido undecided undecidedare u haved no shame undecided

Mr adeleke, u are failed ur country undecided, u are not brought him up well undecided
Going by this your written English, you sure were "brought up well" grin
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by abels(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2017
I like his dressing
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Agmail: 7:46am On May 08, 2017
gocac:
what a lost society! that has lost every moral value, imagine how prostitution and immorality is been celebrated, how can a lady be so proud carrying a baby for a man that isn't her husband? a man that has not paid shi-shi (not even 50kobo) to her parents, and this is the thank you she brings to her parents after all this years of care, love and training from infancy to adulthood by her parents to make her a better person in life... shame on this generation,mind you i no holy pass oh.... i'm on looking at things from a moral stand.

True talk bro...is alarming

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
D cheesy
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by hibeekay007(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
your English has failed this country bro
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by godwin120alex: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
Please somebody should tell this boys that their is life after fame so that they will not cry had i know. They should ask Tu face and others
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by dtruth50: 7:48am On May 08, 2017
imagine if a young man become Nigeria President. With dis, wht do u think will happen?
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Agmail: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
OpinionCounts:
It baffles me how this generation boldly celebrates waywardness.

E tire me o....endtime celebration & way of life.
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Namdeenero(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2017
Factfinder1:

Please just comment in pidgin we are all Nigerians we will grab it
grin Wicked

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2017
kennygee:
Pls tell me he has more than a sexual connection with this baby mama cause he looks out of place in those pictures.
I think its just business, doesn't even seem like they love each other at all.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by blessyndbest(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2017
ALCOHOL:
Immorality is now celebrated, simply because he is a celebrity, all the norms and values we Africans are known for have been thrown to the dogs,A young man of less than 26years impregnating random women,and you'll see the youths celebrating him,meanwhile somewhere in France a 39year old guy has just been elected into office as a president, but here in my dear country, a 39year old man is here on Nairaland congratulating Davido!!,this is the reason why these old men are still holding us to ransom...
this comment is worth keeping in one's archive

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 08, 2017
Pls correct your English before you fail nairaland.
Ah ah. Read what you type before you post
adaksbullet:
These guys his jus mess around with big big big gilrs undecided undecided undecided....second children and no marrage undecidedare u think u are leave good live on ur eye davido undecided undecidedare u haved no shame undecided

Mr adeleke, u are failed ur country undecided, u are not brought him up well undecided
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by emperorchedda(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2017
gocac:
what a lost society! that has lost every moral value, imagine how prostitution and immorality is been celebrated, how can a lady be so proud carrying a baby for a man that isn't her husband? a man that has not paid shi-shi (not even 50kobo) to her parents, and this is the thank you she brings to her parents after all this years of care, love and training from infancy to adulthood by her parents to make her a better person in life... shame on this generation,mind you i no holy pass oh.... i'm on looking at things from a moral stand.
how a man decided to live his life is none of your business. The French president you used as a standard is married to a woman 26 years older than his is that an African culture or is that morally right? (since you wanna force everyone to have your morals)

Not everyone is interested in cultures or morals, after all what we see women do these days do you think it's smart to keep one in your house after all the men that has been through her then I become the unfortunate man that will take over her burden. No

So long Davido takes good care of his children he is the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:

Sorry we understand pigin..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Biospnx(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2017
Wrong thing to do,baby shower waz that.
1. GOD forbid she come get still birth nko. Baby shawarma
2. If davido stops singing, those song inscription tattoos nko. i.e photograper, na cameras tattoo him go do? Just dey ask o
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
gocac:

Who care about marriage that will limit your chances to freedom..

Davido carry go jor no let one woman tie you down oooo..
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:05am On May 08, 2017
Agmail:

Werin u expect wen kid no kw d value of money.... Jumpin frm one babe 2anoda even celebrate pregnancy & babies out of wed lock & does girls are even happy !oo wat a world

who wedlock help, Abeg make una free Davido jor, Most celebrities lost their freedom to anything the day they got married..
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by eclecticbaron: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
ALCOHOL:
Immorality is now celebrated, simply because he is a celebrity, all the norms and values we Africans are known for have been thrown to the dogs,A young man of less than 26years impregnating random women,and you'll see the youths celebrating him,meanwhile somewhere in France a 39year old guy has just been elected into office as a president, but here in my dear country, a 39year old man is here on Nairaland congratulating Davido!!,this is the reason why these old men are still holding us to ransom...

Food for thought!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:09am On May 08, 2017
godwin120alex:
Please somebody should tell this boys that their is life after fame so that they will not cry had i know. They should ask Tu face and others

Wh Tuface Epp? You think Tuface is happy loosing his freedom to do anything or go anywhere..

Davido next make you find another baby born one boy ad continue enjoying your life...

The day you get married you start loosing your freedom as one woman will want to know where you are at a particular time and what you doing there..

She want to know who you role with, Who are your friends and also want to choose who you mingle with for you..
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 08, 2017
gocac:

So marriage is an Avenue for the bride's parent to recoup investments abi.............. That's the more reason to marry naija babe dey fear me
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by brunobaba(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2017
The 39 year old you celebrate is married to his class teacher in primary school....immorality is everywhere
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by brunobaba(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Food for thought!!! grin grin grin grin
The 39 year old you celebrate is married to his primary school teacher....immorality is everywhere.
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by porchbaby(f): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
Instead of them to go down on their knees nd pray for safe delivery, dem dey pop champagne, good oh,just hope she delivers safely sad sad
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by bigfather(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
Factfinder1:

Please just comment in pidgin we are all Nigerians we will grab it

You are belly berry wuked ! grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by davidque007(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
Secularism is fast becoming the order of the day. People now celebrate fornication and single parenthood. How sad
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by bigfather(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2017
brunobaba:

The 39 year old you celebrate is married to his primary school teacher....immorality is everywhere.

But you sef talk say MARRIED but in this case they are not. Maybe in future sha and that is if another baby mama ish dont come up again....
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Tanyabee(f): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
up coming 2face
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by sucess001(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:

A minute's silence for the English Language

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by zeezyoung(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:

RIP English Language
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2017
Is a pity immorality is now celebrated without shame. smh.
Re: Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) by brightgreat(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2017
Mr #bullet continue

adaksbullet:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Checkout Basketmouth’s Cute Sister Lenora | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.