Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Have Your Bank Complied With The New CBN Cashless Policy Circular? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Your Bank Complied With The New CBN Cashless Policy Circular? (7767 Views)

Cashless Policy Will Only Affect 10% Of Nigerians / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / Cbn's Cashless Policy: An Insensitive Move At The Wrong Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have Your Bank Complied With The New CBN Cashless Policy Circular? by begwong: 11:46am On May 08, 2017
Access bank still takes #100 for interbank transfer ooo, firstbank and diamond has adopted the #52.50 charge!
Re: Have Your Bank Complied With The New CBN Cashless Policy Circular? by routik(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2017
brightgreat:
It doesn't work like that,the dude is still claiming for now.. ...until proof is sent and they go ahead with investigation

Bros they don't need any proof from me. All they need to do is to run a check on my account to see things for themselves. Proofs will only be necessary when what they're seeing is different from my claims.

Anyways, They have finally reversed the charges.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Ice Block Making Machine With Two 5KW Compressors (100 BLOCKS, 140K) / Starting a Bicycle Factory in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.