Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Root My Tecno Cx - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root My Tecno Cx (3764 Views)

Assistance Needed To Root My Tecno K7 / My Tecno CX Air Not Changing / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root My Tecno Cx by solablings(f): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
Pls who can help with direct tutorial on how to root my tecno cx and also push notifications not working how best can I get these done holistically?

Your response is gonna help a lot of folks.
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by djmask(m): 2:09am On May 09, 2017
I also want to root my L9 plus but the apps I downloaded failed to do it. Any help is appreciated by us
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by solablings(f): 12:26am On May 18, 2017
No help yet ooo.
Can lalasticlala come to our aid.
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by directonpc(m): 3:25am On May 18, 2017
You they are gurus on the frontpage?
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by mukilat(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
solablings:
Pls who can help with direct tutorial on how to root my tecno cx and also push notifications not working how best can I get these done holistically?

Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by kukkiz: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by ebuks4u: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
These are the simple instructions on how to root Tecno Camon CX on Windows Computer. The Tecno Camon CX runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat)  powered by Mediatek Chip: MT6750T SoC

Follow this simple instruction bellow.....
http://mtkspot.com/how-to-root-tecno-camon-cx/
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by Keemie(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
To root tecno Camon CX follow this step by step guide http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/06/root-tecno-camon-cx-install-twrp.html

Which app is not sending push notifications. Is it some apps or all apps.
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by Keemie(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
djmask:
I also want to root my L9 plus but the apps I downloaded failed to do it. Any help is appreciated by us
Here is a step-by-step guide to root your Tecno L9 Plus http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/05/how-to-root-tecno-l9-plus.html
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by scarycuteface(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hope y'all know that rooting voids the warranty on your phones?
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by mukilat(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
You'll need TWRP to root
Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by Flashh: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
I hate rooting.

1 Like

Re: How To Root My Tecno Cx by lawddanny: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
solablings:

have you tried the latest version of kingroot??

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 200 For 1gb Code / GET Free Instagram Followers Unlimited Fans For Free / Bob Risky Develops Breast In New Snapchat Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.