Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London (50260 Views)

Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure / See The Moment Buhari Laughed With Osinbajo Before His Departure / [naija News] Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by judondasylva(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
stupid people who don't like the country instead of them to advise this man to resign they are here writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by Daddybright1986(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2017
Journalists were NOT allowed into the Villa today.

The Chibok girls saw the President behind closed doors.

He is now being flown to London for further medical treatment for "a period of time to be determined by his doctors".

The whole thing is like a bad film script. It stinks.

Let us hope the President will come back home from London hale and hearty though somehow I doubt he will.

Poor Buhari. I think that VP Osinbajo may be Acting President for quite some time and within the year he may well be sworn in as substantive President.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ProWalker: 1:44pm On May 08, 2017
Wish you speedy recovery Mr President.
By God grace you will complete your tenure in good health. Ameen.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by Engritodo: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
who is deceiving who
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by odysey: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
Buhari must be a very funny man I swaer ..u will always see people around him laughing out loud

Mehn aso rock is fine abeg

There is nothing here ..he said he might go back and he is going back hopeful this time around get fully well ..at least he has shown all the rumours were fake ..he is fully aware of himself and can hold meeting

We have a capable vice though

No pun intended quoting you I should have quoted the op or FTC

The country and majority of her citizens are a bundle of JokE

All pics of him moving around have been said to be lies especially since same pics have circulated the net for several months

the most annoying at the moment is Saying that the VP is competent as the difference was pretty minor

Let's Put tribalism aside, shelve our personal greed and urge the current political monguls to take decisions that will benefit the citizens and the Nation
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:24pm On May 08, 2017
ekensi01:
check my signature. bleep yr ass.

hatred has made you depressed right?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by czarr(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
Buhari must be a very funny man I swaer ..u will always see people around him laughing out loud

Mehn aso rock is fine abeg

There is nothing here ..he said he might go back and he is going back hopeful this time around get fully well ..at least he has shown all the rumours were fake ..he is fully aware of himself and can hold meeting

We have a capable vice though
na famzing joor...people want to be on his good side.

It's just like that ur rich uncle you want to help ur life you go dey laff at all him Joke even if e no funny.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ekensi01: 6:49pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hatred has made you depressed right?
you sure but me am seeing foolishness everywhere around u.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
ekensi01:
you sure but me am seeing foolishness everywhere around u.

And am seeing hatred taking over you life..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ekensi01: 5:48am On May 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And am seeing hatred taking over you life..
Can you go and take ur signature as ur reality?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:53am On May 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Can you go and take ur signature as ur reality?

LOL what has that got to do with what on ground..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by ekensi01: 8:49am On May 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what has that got to do with what on ground..
Just keep it on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.