Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,384 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (33979 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Igboesika: 10:50am On May 08, 2017
I thought @bokis are united , I just dey laugh.
Ndi ara.
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2017
President buhari is incapacitated.
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by able20(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2017
The northern folks are tired of standing for buhari, as no more hope, they wanna sit down naa.
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by daddyrich: 10:54am On May 08, 2017
X
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Igboesika: 10:54am On May 08, 2017
nerodenero:
Why not pray to become president too? Osinbajo is already a Vice and Acting President. Just a matter of time before he becomes President. Change your thinking and orientation.
Just matter of time before he becomes President, really ?.
So you are praying for Buhari to.......... so that Osibanjo will take over ?.
Indeed, afonjas are very mischievous.
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by ElsonMorali: 10:58am On May 08, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
Una mumu don do. Osinbanjo will neva be president IJN.

And If he does become president I Hope you will consider a choice between the lagoon or the noose.

3 Likes

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:59am On May 08, 2017
If you noticed this group have always had a frank disposition about Northern leaders, openly they are sympathetic to the president but in secret they are re strategising its all about 2019
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by DozieInc(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2017
Who dem epp
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by malton: 11:05am On May 08, 2017
The difference between the normal person and an Arewa one is that one weighs his words before uttering them, while the other say it how they see it, without giving it a thought.

We all think silly things, but it takes an airhead to communicate this stupidly consistently.

Between Buhari and the people being slain on a daily basis, who needs more protecting?

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by freshinko: 11:09am On May 08, 2017
It seems all hope to gallivant in power is being lost hence the blame game syndrome. I plead with A C F youth wing to accept whatever happens with good faith. Because as far as tomorrow is concerned, it is heavily pregnant. Say no to blame game. STILL... SAI BABA
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by stieyven(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:29am On May 08, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Politics is a dirty game,trust polithiefcians at your own peril.I pity those people fighting over politricks and our selfish polithiefcians online and offline,they don't care about you and I.

Absolutely! correct! politics is the most dangerous game on earth everyone is in it for themselves, themselves and no one else!

1 Like

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Erinz: 11:57am On May 08, 2017
Buhari can be healed by God using a man of God. Review ur religion buhari...u need deliverance...
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by klax(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
Northern Youth or whatever you called yourself please will you allow us to hear word and give us a breathing space

And for those saying politician are this politician are that will you all please excuse us if you don't have nothing good to say

When a region or a section of a country belief power belong to them or belief presidency is there birth right what happened to Murtala, Yardua and Abacha is what they will always get because every region in Nigeria produce the elderstatemen that fought for our independent not only the north so power belong to all and its not northern property.

So Mr northern youth please all of you should shut up. Either you like it not your greed has placed you the north in another Yardua gej Saga but in a different format.

Greed in everything in life kills and destroy,. Hausa/ Fulani get that fact today.

Northern youth my foot you better go and say your cry to your useless Ahmadu Bello who said you are to rule and hold other regions as your subject.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Nature8(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

CHAI!!!....You finished the guy! shocked shocked shocked
Osinbajoisaliar after reading your post...CHINEKE! CHINEKE! grin

Lol.. grin
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Justiceleague1: 12:26pm On May 08, 2017
Are they refering to cone heads,why are cone heads paying rapt attention?

I said rapt o,i didnt say ratp_oison or otapiapia oo
grin grin

sai baba,difficult for me to say,based on wha u did to my niger delta ppl and the unarmed ipob protesters,buh i wish good health and peace..
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by UncleJudax(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
Buhari was seen at the mosque, looking good.
you couldn't shorten the fingers? undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Edu3Again: 1:16pm On May 08, 2017
UncleJudax:

you couldn't shorten the fingers? undecided
tongue
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by lazygal: 1:19pm On May 08, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

What do u have against osinbanjo that even your profile name terms him a liar?
I feel this is a personal propaganda or you are a northerner presenting to be a christian...... Am a Muslim by the way and I feel osinbanio will make a great president dolapo is refined. Composed,elegant ans will make a fantastic elegant first lady.
Even in her simplicity ,sh has an aura and has way more charisma than Aisha.I don't c dolapo going againstcher husband or being as greedy as Aisha

1 Like

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by lazygal: 1:21pm On May 08, 2017
brightballer:
"The 19th Northern governors have not done enough to protect the president during this time of his trial"- Arewa Youths.

If you're talking about Health trial, then there is nothing they can do. They are not his London doctors.

Reqd to understand,dear.. You are making a fool of yourself ,love.
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by g8alumetal: 1:54pm On May 08, 2017
And who told dis Arewas dat, their r to produce v p if d President is unfit, so d Easterns r not gd on d post or it not their share to d Presidency
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by thrillionaire(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

no be only balm of gilead na mentholated balm
LOL!! No, na ABONIKI balm grin grin
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
Is this what will solve Nija problem.... Useless people
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by greatcid02(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
A butterfly which a bird bell ringer carries is because of its stubbornness. The earlier he resigns the longer he leaves. #commonsense#
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
Its all about interest , no emotions attached
they supported him for their interest they will dissupport him for their interest too
if u didn't know that before now, u need change
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by reuben79: 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=56312864]Una mumu don do. Osinbanjo will neva be president IJN.[/quoteindirectlly u ar layin curse for urself]
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by darediamond(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
And what if he becomes The President at last nko?

1 Like

Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by BetaThings: 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
Buhari was seen at the mosque, looking good.

I reckon that you are perfectly sure of where and how you will be in a year's time?
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by BetaThings: 7:17pm On May 08, 2017
g8alumetal:
And who told dis Arewas dat, their r to produce v p if d President is unfit, so d Easterns r not gd on d post or it not their share to d Presidency

Their thinking is reasonable, the alternative will lead to greater instability
Re: "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths by reuben79: 7:29pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=56312864]Una mumu don do. Osinbanjo will neva be president IJN.[/quote u sound like ipob memeber....d enemy of progress and unity of d nigeria .keep it up u will soon crazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.