Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163085 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
As we progress with the implementation of Fadama GUYS programme, you are required to open a CURRENT ACCOUNT with any of the two (2) selected Banks (list of banks is updated for those states that submitted in your state).

You are to liaise with the State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO) in order to open the bank account between 16th-20th October, 2017. Soon after you open your Bank account, you are to provide such details to the SFCO and also upload it in your GUYS portal.

Details of how to update your Bank account and other disbursement conditions will be forwarded as soon as we receive your account details, please.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUys
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
mohisd:
As we progress with the implementation of Fadama GUYS programme, you are required to open a CURRENT ACCOUNT with any of the two (2) selected Banks (list of banks is updated for those states that submitted in your state).

You are to liaise with the State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO) in order to open the bank account between 16th-20th October, 2017. Soon after you open your Bank account, you are to provide such details to the SFCO and also upload it in your GUYS portal.

Details of how to update your Bank account and other disbursement conditions will be forwarded as soon as we receive your account details, please.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUys
Soon alert go drop,can't wait to improve my farm.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
So we will have to go back to our state to open an account.
Our here I come
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
This support is meant for UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE YOUTH & WOMEN and is not meant for persons employed and/or earning a minimum of Eighteen Thousand (N18,000.00) Naira only.

Kindly be informed that `BVN` will be used to identify candidates that are working and/or earning above the EIGHTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N18,000.00) National minimum wage and would be `DISQUALIFIED` and `DISPLINARY ACTION INSTITUTED AGAINST THE CULPRIT`.

With emphasis; you need not to open an account for the purposes of `FADAMA GUYS` if you are currently on any form of employment AND/OR earning above the National minimum wage of N18,000.00 monthly.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team

I think they really want to monitor this program to the last tranche of money
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's nt fair oooO
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
With emphasis; you need not to open an account for the purposes of `FADAMA GUYS` if you are currently on any form of employment AND/OR earning above the National minimum wage of N18,000.00 monthly.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Omo bvn go really cause gbege for so many people oooo.
Chai
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
so this means npower volunteers no need open account.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Calyb:
That is your opinion.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Calyb:
Yes
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bostin:
Yes
npower no be job o Mr man. even that guy wey get job for cbn got award cos he return 3month stipends after he got better job at cbn
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by manfarry(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Have seen many government workers collecting npower stipends o
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
We were told on the first day in osun state that if you are on Npower payroll , don't wait
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
hopyroll:
We were told on the first day in osun state that if you are on Npower payroll , don't wait
and you believe? well, in naija the more u look the less u see

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by kheart(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2017
My friend got police after getting npower and he wrote to npower telling them to stop his salary (sorry stipends), that was about 7 months ago and d person in question still get his npower stipend till date
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Calyb:
npower no be job o Mr man. even that guy wey get job for cbn got award cos he return 3month stipends after he got better job at cbn
Ok Sir
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2017
for those in npower pls, it's advisable to first open your açount and wait to see if you will get the alert before writing to npower to stop your stipends. make person no come loose two things at once.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Add a Bank Account

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!
This support is meant for UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE YOUTH & WOMEN and is not meant for persons employed and/or earning a minimum of Eighteen Thousand (N18,000.00) Naira only.

Kindly be informed that `BVN` will be used to identify candidates that are working and/or earning above the EIGHTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N18,000.00) National minimum wage and would be `DISQUALIFIED` and `DISPLINARY ACTION INSTITUTED AGAINST THE CULPRIT`.

All Fadama GUYS must have a bank account in order to receive funds. You will be able to provide your bank information on this platform. Make sure you select the bank in which you have opened at the State Fadama Office and the Account Number correctly. ENSURE YOU CHECK VERY WELL BEFORE SUBMITTING DO NOT RUSH. Click on the Funding link if you have received your account details.

The available Banks in your state are:
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Angojamaare(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please has any of the guys' candidate proceed to opened an account through d state codination office as directed by the NFCO?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Angojamaare:
Please has any of the guys' candidate proceed to opened an account through d state codination office as directed by the NFCO?

Ondo & Ekiti state has already opened an acct & acct no has been given to them. Some other state have done that too but these two state I'm sure of.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Angojamaare(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
god2good:

Ondo & Ekiti state has already opened an acct & acct no has been given to them. Some other state have done that too but these two state I'm sure of.
ok. Thank you
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Angojamaare(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
So now what will be the faith of the GUYS currently serving as nysc members and receiving their monthly allowances? with this embaggo of fadama
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Angojamaare:
So now what will be the faith of the GUYS currently serving as nysc members and receiving their monthly allowances? with this embaggo of fadama
Please go and open your account, leave Matter for Matthias
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by samuel25(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Angojamaare:
NYSC is not job and corps are not receiving salary but allowance. Fear not guy and put your trust in God
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
I hard some pple done de get alert
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MDDarah84(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
loll
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
After adding bank detail. A message of succesful added a bank acct was sent to me. Who ve reach that stage0 too
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Angojamaare(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2017
mohisd:
I hard some pple done de get alert
alert for what?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
i just got my bank account number and i have submitted it and this what i got back

Thank you

Your bank details submission is successful and a review will be conducted by the GUYS team.

Details of your bank detail are:

Bank Owner : xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name : First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Account Number : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What Happens Next?

You will recieve information by mail within the next couple of weeks for the invitation for the signing of grant agreement.
Further instructions on how to manage your account will be given to you.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team

has anyone else got this?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abba1991: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
But what u got ur account number sms or shortlisted cos ours they shortlisted our account number without receiving sms from bank
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abba1991: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry i mean how do you got ur account number
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
abba1991:
Sorry i mean how do you got ur account number
Sms

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.