Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos (683 Views)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) / UBER/TAXIFY Drivers Embark On A Strike Action Over Reduction In Fares, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos by Tombrook0: 9:04am On May 08, 2017
The leading taxi operator in Nigeria are loosing their customers as a result of the current reduction on prices without considering this Factor's( fuel is #145 a litre, driver who drives for partners need meet up with 40K or 45K weekly delivery, while the car owners refuse to come down on their prices.)
A driver lamented that he pick someone from the airport to somewhere in akoka for #1200. With His 2010 corolla, with AC, whereas common yellow car without AC charged about 2K -2500. He lamented that it isn't worth it, if he continue that way he won't meet up with 45K delivery. Uber need to do something about it.

Re: Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos by nifemi25(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2017
Uber: Hi Saheed, on top of your hourly guarantees (top-ups), you can earn an EXTRA N20,000 if you complete 7 trips today between 9AM and 7PM. Minimum acceptance rate of 80%. Go online to keep earning with Uber..

See the stupid message they sent me this morning .how would someone pick a rider from awolowo road in Ikoyi to Ikeja city mall and UBER charged him #1750. Still they will deduct their 25% on each transaction.

Re: Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos by Alphageometrix: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
My brother it's terrible. Do u know I picked someone from Maryland to Oko Oba near Abule Egba after about 2Hrs in traffic and the fare was 1000. Uber collected 250 and I was left with 750. It's heartbreaking.
Re: Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos by SageTravels: 2:19pm On May 08, 2017
Alphageometrix:
My brother it's terrible. Do u know I picked someone from Maryland to Oko Oba near Abule Egba after about 2Hrs in traffic and the fare was 1000. Uber collected 250 and I was left with 750. It's heartbreaking.

Lolzzz. But on a very serious Note Its Not Good at all
Re: Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos by 9ja4show: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
Did they force u to join uber?

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Your Hotel Will Look Like In 2050 / Any Nigerian Studying/living In Poland? / First Storey In Nigeria Records 7,433 Visitors In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.