Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison (33569 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2017
quentin06:
Afonjite, I really dont know how come these guys have the largest churches all over the world even though the are Nigeria's renowned perverts.

Afonjites like Rev King?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Nobody: 10:03am On May 08, 2017
beautiful232:
lol,he can't sleep in the cell?

where him wan sleep before grin
he was hoping to sleep in his church paid queen size bed in his mansion paid for by his gullible church members.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2017
U WERE BUSY SLEEPING WITH UR CHURCH GALS WITH UR HAND ON THEIR NIPPLES AND UR MOUTH ON THEIR PUSSYCAT

NOW U WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE because NO GAL TO SLEEP WITH IN UR CELL AND U CANT SLEEP because U ARE USED TO SLEEPING WITH GALS.

U BETA PUT UR MOUTH ON THOSE CELL IRONS AND SLEEP.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Micheezy7(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2017
All This Fake Pastors.

Nb: Misstechy Giveaway,Yhu Can Own A Brand New Tecno L9plus By Clicking This Link https://wn.nr/PptfhV
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by menwongo(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2017
Them the sleep for prison before?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by kio052001(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2017
him is having suicidal thoughts, so what happens to the person he molested

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by CXLVII: 10:05am On May 08, 2017
quentin06:
Afonjite, I really dont know how come these guys have the largest churches all over the world even though the are Nigeria's renowned perverts.

Your intestine needs to be pounded with locust beans for a potent money ritual charm!

Your brain eaten afterwards will finalise the ritual.

Stop late night outside your home! U re a potential victim as your brain is brand new.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Jaabioro(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2017
Take drugs or you bleep the prison wall.. then you go feel sleep.. you are sent as a saint to speak,redeemed,reformed instead you went on your personal mission ..
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by ednut1(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2017
Eleribu
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by menwongo(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Afonjites like Rev King?
Chief secretary of NCAN I throw away salute
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by BuhariApcfool: 10:07am On May 08, 2017
Thats why since all my life till now i dont ever believe in PASTORS. FAKE PASTORS Everywhere doing worst things that surprise Satan him self shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Poorboy: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
beautiful232:
Na your bed na
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by beautiful232(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
he was hoping to sleep in his church paid queen size bed in his mansion paid for by his gullible church members.
grin
gypsey:
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by neocortex: 10:14am On May 08, 2017
Pastors and Fraud

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by DickDastardly(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2017
Lilaex:
Dont be a fool not every so call pastor is a pastor most ar bizns men
Most pastors dont fear God ... thats why they go about with airs of condemned criminals. I respect prostitutes and armed robbers more than most of the pastors. They fvck a lot and stealing is their blood. They steal everything stealable cool
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by DickDastardly(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
neocortex:
Pastors and Fraud
Remain blessd brethren
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
menwongo:

Chief secretary of NCAN I throw away salute

grin
I catch am, my bloda.

How market?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Nobody: 10:20am On May 08, 2017
quentin06:

God must love afonja more than others, chew on that for a while.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by alizma: 10:30am On May 08, 2017
the first day I saw this man on TV I knew something was not right. Church members made up of 87% ladies who dance in the Church as if they were dancing to secular music.
choirs in their all revealing skirt.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Fhowe: 10:32am On May 08, 2017
CastedDude:
Nigerian pastor Tim Omotoso who was arrested for sexually molesting his own church members in South Africa -says he can't sleep in his cell.. The Port Elizabeth Magistrates Court postponed proceedings last week to allow his travel documents to be checked.

According to reports, Omotoso’s defence – led by Advocate Alfonso Hattingh – read out his affidavit in court on Friday, in which he complained about conditions at St Albans Prison, where he is being held

The pastor said his constitutional rights had been violated since the day of his arrest at Port Elizabeth Airport, where people gathered to take videos and pictures of his arrest. He said he was having suicidal thoughts as the events that have so far unfolded have affected his physical and mental state.

He said he has been struggling to sleep in his cell.

Home Affairs immigration officer Ivan Claasen told the court they were suspicious about Omotoso’s two passports.

“I found it strange that his visa is in his old passport, which will expire in August, and not the new one which he allegedly used for travel.” “It’s suspicious that he left South Africa and returned when the new passport he used did not contain a work permit.

“Home Affairs need to verify that both passports plus the visa are authentic and to investigate how he travelled using the new passport when it does not have his visa.”

Magistrate Thandeka Mashiyi ordered the defence to hand over the passports, as well as the work permit, to Claasen so he could verify their authenticity and whether Omotoso had been deported from the UK due to fraudulent papers.

She postponed the bail application to Friday for Home Affairs to perform its investigation.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-pastor-arrested-for-having-sex.html

Stupid home affairs officer he does not even know how things operate he does not need to have a visa on the new passport as long as the visa on the old passport is still valid does he not know the meaning of this passport has been cancelled without prejudice this south africans anything a naija man does is wrong and suspicious awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Con men with big bibles, that's the reason I hardly trust men of God. Women always fall prey.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Chuknovski(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2017
I feel sorry for him,see wetin Toto don cause
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by NaWetinDey(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
What a pig.

Really?
I am sure that you would have been one of the rings in his snout if you were priviledged to be in his church, or do you think you are in any way better than those many women he has supposeldy bleeped?
By the wa, pigs may have fats, but their fats are highly soluble and they are amongt the healthiest meat. Try it grin
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by blackgorillaman: 10:51am On May 08, 2017
Well I will say pastor is fake the only advice is that you should be strong and don't kill yourself because if you kill yourself is hell
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Adeoba10(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2017
Lilaex:
Dont be a fool not every so call pastor is a pastor most ar bizns men
E no go better for you, for watin u talk so.... U ppl are quick to tag all terrorists as a muslim, but when the plate gets to ur turn u change it to NOT EVERY PASTOR IS A PASTOR....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by kizyalex10(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2017
If it's in Nigeria now that this happened,it would have been swept under d carpet.let us learn ffrom foreign countries,the rule of law
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by oaroloye(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2017
CastedDude:
Nigerian pastor Tim Omotoso who was arrested for sexually molesting his own church members in South Africa -says he can't sleep in his cell.. The Port Elizabeth Magistrates Court postponed proceedings last week to allow his travel documents to be checked.

According to reports, Omotoso’s defence – led by Advocate Alfonso Hattingh – read out his affidavit in court on Friday, in which he complained about conditions at St Albans Prison, where he is being held

The pastor said his constitutional rights had been violated since the day of his arrest at Port Elizabeth Airport, where people gathered to take videos and pictures of his arrest. He said he was having suicidal thoughts as the events that have so far unfolded have affected his physical and mental state.

He said he has been struggling to sleep in his cell.

Home Affairs immigration officer Ivan Claasen told the court they were suspicious about Omotoso’s two passports.

“I found it strange that his visa is in his old passport, which will expire in August, and not the new one which he allegedly used for travel.” “It’s suspicious that he left South Africa and returned when the new passport he used did not contain a work permit.

“Home Affairs need to verify that both passports plus the visa are authentic and to investigate how he travelled using the new passport when it does not have his visa.”

Magistrate Thandeka Mashiyi ordered the defence to hand over the passports, as well as the work permit, to Claasen so he could verify their authenticity and whether Omotoso had been deported from the UK due to fraudulent papers.

She postponed the bail application to Friday for Home Affairs to perform its investigation.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-pastor-arrested-for-having-sex.html

RICHARD (TORTURED FOR CHRIST) WURMBRAND said that he hated the question:

"Which verse of The Bible was of most comfort to you, when you were imprisoned by the Atheists of the Soviet Bloc?"
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by eniade07: 11:13am On May 08, 2017
You are using fake and suspicious documents to work in a foreign land and you cannot control yourself....it seems you don't have control over your 'Rod'....you better cut it off if you escape.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by jpworld(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians are quick to conclude the pastor is guilty. Why not wait the court proceeding and see more details.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2017
Another pig. Unfortunately, I don't understand pig language.

NaWetinDey:

Really?
I am sure that you would have been one of the rings in his snout if you were priviledged to be in his church, or do you think you are in any way better than those many women he has supposeldy bleeped?
By the wa, pigs may have fats, but their fats are highly soluble and they are amongt the healthiest meat. Try it grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison by mark2sunny(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2017
beautiful232:

Your bedroom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.