Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Discuss Technology - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discuss Technology (643 Views)

Let's Come Together To Discuss Business Ideas And Partnerships / Live In Abuja And Wanna Discuss Business Ideas And Partnerships?? Come In Here / Have You Heard Of Recharge And Get Paid....is A Telecom Biz...let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
Money has shifted ground! Internet has taking over the business of the world right now. What more should be of great concern to us if not technology? Discuss technology people!! If you don’t move with the world, the world will leave you behind!

Building an Internet business __”The times they are a-changing”… Looking back 150 years ago, if a young man wanted to make a fortune, he had to go to the Goldfields of California or Johannesburg. It was called the “gold rush.” About 100 years ago, it was all about being in the oil sector somewhere. And 25 years ago (my time), it was about getting into telecoms (GSM). Now there’s a new “gold rush” which started since the telecoms revolution gave birth to the rapid expansion of the Internet. Every single day, entrepreneurs across the world, including Africa, are launching tens of thousands of businesses on the Internet!

You and I are now on a platform called Facebook. Most people who use Facebook don’t even stop to think that it’s a business. I have even had people write me through Facebook and say they would like to be on the Internet! You probably use WhatsApp, other Internet-based business. Perhaps you have used Uber, or bought things on Jumia and Konga, and you used a search engine from Google or Yahoo. All these businesses rely on the Internet. Facebook first launched in 2004. It’s now worth $430+bn, close to the GDP of two of Africa’s biggest economies like Nigeria at $486.8bn (2015- World Bank) and South Africa at $317.6bn (2015- StatsSA). Google (Alphabet) was even bigger at about $645bn, last time I looked. The titans of the Internet — Alibaba, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Tencent — are all bigger than nearly all mining, manufacturing, and natural resource companies in the world today! Even the likes of Apple and Microsoft are only able to compete with them because they manufacture phones or provide software used to access the Internet.

All you need to kick start a Global business is access to the Internet! Everyone is getting into this gold rush. Please don't be left behind guys! This week I want you to showcase a business model that you can run online (Telecom Business Model) which can give you residual income by leveraging on your daily use of mobile phone.
Contact Me Via WhatsApp +2348035427273

Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2017
The Technology industry continues to thrive even the face of the ongoing global recession.

The richest people in the world enjoy a lot of leverage by participating in the Telecoms/Mobile Technology industry one way or the other.

I’m looking for some focused entrepreneurs to build a global business empire with using this amazing Business Opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3skSMPFeYQ0&t=12s

Contact me to join our thriving team

WhatsApp: +2348035427273
Re: Discuss Technology by Rooneyboy(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
i agree with you on your observation (new gold in town).
so what business is on your mind

i could be reached using the phone number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Discuss Technology by Rooneyboy(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2017

i could be reached using the phone number on my signature

1 Like

Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 4:01am On May 19, 2017
Mobile technology busines, and the business model give you the opportunity to leverage on your daily use of mobile phone, by turning it to a massive stream of income for. Meaning that you can now make extra income from the activites you do with your mobile phone daily, from toping up, shoping, banking etc. You can reach mean via WhatsApp for more details. +2348035427273
Rooneyboy:

i could be reached using the phone number on my signature
Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2017
You can never understand what is happening in telecommunication world until you watch the video and willing to share with serious business minded people ...
This will be the biggest venture you've ever heard of in this Era....
Contact and make a request via WhatsApp +2348035427273.... and you'll be forever grateful for coming in touch with me...
jdbellsjd:
Mobile technology busines, and the business model give you the opportunity to leverage on your daily use of mobile phone, by turning it to a massive stream of income for. Meaning that you can now make extra income from the activites you do with your mobile phone daily, from toping up, shoping, banking etc. You can reach mean via WhatsApp for more details. +2348035427273
Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2017
The telecom sector continues to be at the epicenter for growth, innovation and disruption for virtually any industry. Mobile devices and related broadband connectivity continue to be more and more embedded in the fabric of society today and they are key in driving the momentum around some key trends such as video streaming, internet of things(IoT), and mobile payments.

This business expose you to how you can profit from billions of dollars made daily by Telecom companies worldwide. To be specific, this company runs an International Mobile Top Up, bill payments, Money and Value Transfer Services, with unbeatable compensation attached.

Click the Link Below to join our WhatsApp group presentation this evening

https:///DNkltVSAnSWBRzgJgWCRgY

Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Those days Cybercafes use to be the only thing in town, many were shut out and mobile phones were featured, but with the development of smartphone, new E-commerce businesses sprang up and the internet went mobile. More people became more exposed and the information age gradually started taking shape.
This is the premise upon which we started the business am about to expose you to.

Join me on WhatsApp to know how the new market works
+2348035427273 (WhatsApp)

People that troop online are the new market and they buy information, products, services and so many other stuff. Join us to learn how to stand the chance of making endless streams of income in the Telecommunication Industry.

Training Time: 8 PM CAT
Date: 03/06/2017
Re: Discuss Technology by jdbellsjd(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
So many people heard about TSTV, and we are happy it is launching soon, do you know that it has already been in the works long before now? and the idea was sold to so many people at the early stage, but most people referred to it as a scam, unbelievable etc, but today the story is no longer the same, while so many people are happy to be just users (customers), some people are happy they became partners with this company when others couldn't recognise the opportunity. As people as you use TSTV as a customer, TSTV partners will be making money because they have invested in a system. That is what I call insight, seeing with your mind, another company have come up with a system that pays you daily, for each service you use on your phone, which includes; buying airtime, data, bill payments etc, in affiliation with 600 network service providers, 57000 merchant services, available in 140+ countries, all these leverage give its partners opportunity to earn for life as you and others recharge and pay bills on the platform. Its opening its market to Nigeria ( first movers advantage ), if you were able to acquire a system that pays you when people in your State use any of those services mentioned above, how will you feel?

Click the link below for more details

http://theelitesuccess.com/piuni-business-model/

For serious partners only , we are claiming 1% of the telecoms market in the next 3years , for now that's about $690million revenue per month sure to increase with the rate of technology expansion, we are sharing 90% of that with our partners for life, so pls its serious business.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Water, Shaft And Flour / CBT Consultant / Hire This Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.