Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users (53852 Views)

What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Airtel Free Subscription Plan: How To Subscribe Mega Plan For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Bayokun(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2017
curvilicious:

How do i buy d 2G @1.2k plz
check my signature
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by UncutSk(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2017
Repairnigeria:
daily 1gig etisalat for 250naira only last for 24hours
code
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by jtjohn(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2017
Segadem:

100 MB is much for some people
Is hard to believe anyway 100mb!!! expect is using a java or symbian phone that's the only way I can believe that.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by emeka2847: 9:04am On May 09, 2017
My friends side chic text just now, but nothing changed. How long does it take to activate cheesy

yankeeguy:
grin
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by darlingnuel(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2017
raker300:
Airtel 2k5 for 5gb...facebook and whatsapp are free with the free social plan

Airtel is fastest in my area
Tell me about the free social plan
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Chrisfamous5(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2017
lakes99:
mtn 1G - 6H & 2G - 1.2K
All with 60days validity

Mehn....ee suit me die!

For my area, for you to use other networks for browsing, u gat to climb roof...... Eti & Airtel sucks
Whats the code please
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Nobody: 9:08am On May 09, 2017
veekid:
Tweak your imei, Airtel BB10 sub(1500-3gig) works fine for me

It works on all devices. No need for tweaking
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Pweedycutie(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2017
Donald7610:
I stick to my spectranent with accumulation of 100gb left
free night browsing
I don download efritin on youtube still keeping my data
You can carry over unused data
Link me to get you movies free of charge (must be beautiful woman)

Can I link you grin grin
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Donald7610: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Can I link you grin grin
you are beautiful enough to start with tongue tongue
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by UncutSk(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2017
Izunwa:
let me give you a secret wink
If you are an MTN subscriber, migrate to Xtraspecial tarrif plan.
Then subscribe N2000 data bundle by dialing *131*110#.
Normally, its for 3.5GB but you will now get 5.3GB when you check your data balance by dialing *131*4#.
Now, thats a better deal cool
Foreals?
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Elnino4ladies: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
MzEddytan:

yes...she uses Gionee M6S

Wow that's rare
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by wristbangle: 9:12am On May 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Used to be glo, not anymore with 50% slash of data
Bros, they never slashed it. If you meet the condition you will still get your 100%. Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Ojimba1(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2017
lakes99:
mtn 1G - 6H & 2G - 1.2K
All with 60days validity

Mehn....ee suit me die!

For my area, for you to use other networks for browsing, u gat to climb roof...... Eti & Airtel sucks

please wats d code
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Pweedycutie(f): 9:14am On May 09, 2017
Kakamorufu:
here in ph, airtel and mtn is lit. etisalat too make sense, thought their network fluctuates according to the area. same with mtn.
airtel 6 gig for 1.5k is another for me

How do u get 6gb for 1.5k
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Pweedycutie(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Donald7610:
you are beautiful enough to start with tongue tongue

So how do we start
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by TheyStoleMyName(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Have always used Glo, 2.5k for 10GB (monthly).

Service is a tad bit erratic though. Some locations in my room get good signal while some have no signal at all, in the same room.

Some folks on here complaining about slashed data bundles and whatnot. I must have read it somewhere that that's due to some mean NCC regulation, mis-regulation, whatever, but it appears they found a way around it. Now they offer half (5GB) as regular and a 100% bonus balances it off to the previous regular 10GB.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by crystalfarmer: 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
For me, I buy from a Data reseller I met here on Nairaland. I use the #600 for 1GB MTN, which is valid for 100days plan, and you can acumulate it.

Sounds good. Can you connect me to your source?
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by inze(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2017
Xblink:
I visit the nearest cyber cafe to do downloads unlimited ... I don't care wat network dey use.... grin

. . . evil grin
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by AutoReportNG: 9:19am On May 09, 2017
badbreathcure101:
lol, who uses 100mb in 2017?
I sub at least 50gig monthly for i and my wife coz it's a shared data.. She's always on YouTube and I'm always downloading...
I switch bw MTN and glo though

LOL... You and wify combination na baddo... I imagine if you guys didn't subscribe for a day or you ran out of data.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Bayokun(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2017
Ojimba1:

please wats d code

it's not actually a code..... The data would be sent to you by a SME Data reseller which I'm also one...
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Used to be glo, not anymore with 50% slash of data
I thought they slash it only when u don't subscribe 24 hours after its expiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2017
lakes99:
mtn 1G - 6H & 2G - 1.2K
All with 60days validity

Mehn....ee suit me die!

feed me more. Abeg wetin b d code? 6h 1gig
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Samabu07(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
veekid:
When I can pay 2k for Mtn 3.5Gb.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Preshivano01(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, they never slashed it. If you meet the condition you will still get your 100%. Stop misleading people
how pls
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Airtel 9GB for 4K.

AIRTEL is the best network in my area. So it actually depends on your area ..

And Btw, run away from any that has to do with MTN. Those nitwits want to bleed citizens of this country dry because we have callous and corrupt leaders.

They'll regret it soon.
Y pay 4k for 9gb on airtel wen u can pay 2k for 7gb on the same airtel? undecided

Better dial *144# grin

Airtel rocks joor!
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2017
veekid:
I thought its 1k for 3gb?or is that one strictly for bb10?
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Nobody: 9:27am On May 09, 2017
sekem:

Point of correction, glo did not exactly slash down everything by half.

If you want to be getting the full package like before, then you must resubscribe before your current package runs out.

There's still 3 days of grace left for you to subscribe assuming you were not able to resubscribe before your current package ran out.

If you do not meet any of these conditions above, then you get half of what you used to get before.

I hope I have made it a little bit clearer now?
Thanks.. So u mean if I subscribe before my current package runs out I will still get what I used to get?

1 Like

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by nino17(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
For me, I buy from a Data reseller I met here on Nairaland. I use the #600 for 1GB MTN, which is valid for 100days plan, and you can acumulate it.

How do I buy for the reseller
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Chikelue2000(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Glo 4G for 1k.
how is dis possible?
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2017
DonaTee:

pls can u drop ur subscription code? Im on 1500 for 3gig n it lasts me 2weeks. Pls help b4 dey bore a hole in my pocket
Dial *144# to enjoy

400mb ; #200 (3 days validity)

1.5gb ; #500 (14 days validity)

3gb ; #1000 (1month validity)

7gb ; #2000 (1 month validity)

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by airminem(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2017
Moving Nigeria forward!!!
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by branhampaul: 9:29am On May 09, 2017
I would advise everyone out there to stop using MTN, MTN are thiefs. they always subscribe me for what I neva wanted so they could collect my hard-earned credit.
To the question: I use Airtel unlimited social bundle which works for opera mini and whatsapp. its 1GB for #300.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / 2go- What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.