Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Stamp Duty: Shocking Amount Of Monies Withdrawn From My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stamp Duty: Shocking Amount Of Monies Withdrawn From My Account (445 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Court Grants Interim Order Of Forfeiture Of Monies In Accounts Without BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stamp Duty: Shocking Amount Of Monies Withdrawn From My Account by iluvnaija: 10:27am On May 08, 2017
I was shocked the way my account was being debited withing the space of 1 week monies debited from my account for December, January, February and March is over N10000 where only the month of January alone is over N5000. So I'm seriously worried the method of calculations for this withdrawal. I tried to get statement to calculate my transaction I was only given from February instead of December I requested for. (DIAMOND BANK)

You can share your experience here too because we have to speak with one voice so those responsible for this would stop this madness going on. This is nor right!
Re: Stamp Duty: Shocking Amount Of Monies Withdrawn From My Account by kcclink: 10:37am On May 08, 2017
This people are f**king cheat. they must give me all the money they stole (debited) from my account. diamond Bank wan kill me with stamp duty.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Invest In This Bleak Economic Situation In Nigeria. / Four Nigerian Teams Picked As Finalists For Facebook’s Bots For Messenger / Slipmart:you Can Start Shopping Today With Bitcoin+free Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.