Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) (2565 Views)

Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by bbbabes1: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
Popular Lagos-based Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, took to her Instagram page on Sunday to share the photo of her and her latest man who happens to be actor, Daniel Kanayo Daniel, and this has gotten everyone talking online.

The romantic video clip posted on social media, shows the actress who recently broke up with Nollywood 'Phone Thief', Seun Egbegbe, sucking on the lips of the latest man, who brought back the memories of all the times she had shown off her partners.

The latest development comes barely two days after the actress granted an interview in which she listed some of the qualities she is looking out for which includes physical attributes and also social standing.

“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.” she said.

Well, she sure has gotten a very tall, dark and handsome actor who she seems totally taken by, and fans are already apprehensive, especially given all the drama in her previous relationships.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/toyin-aimakhu-seen-kissing-daniel-k.html

lalasticlala
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by bbbabes1: 11:05am On May 08, 2017
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by okoliexpress: 11:07am On May 08, 2017
issa film
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2017
ee good nah
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2017
These girls wouldn't stop drooling on cute handsome dudes...they forget that behind those cool and cute faces are demons and monster in most of them.

Iyam tired of hearing stories dah touch fa! undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2017
okoliexpress:
issa film
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by PenisCaP: 12:45pm On May 08, 2017
tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Seen Kissing Daniel K. Daniel (photos) by bayonino: 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
God knows how many d**ks these yeyebrity called Toyin Aimakhu go don f**ks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Receives Gift From Her Boyfriend's Record Label [PICS] / Davido React To Photo Of Dele Momodu Observng National Anthem In Front Of His TV / "My Mum Needs 600k For Operation" - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Ella Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.