Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Smart Madnes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Madnes (797 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Madnes by ichommy(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2010
A doctor was examing two of his psychatric patients to see who amongst them is getting better.he put them in a dark room and switchd on a torch light and said to them "Any one of you who can sit on the ray of this light will go home today"the first guy aproached the ray and started jumping hard 2 sit on it while the other sat in a corner laughing.the doctor looked at him and said its your turn he looked at the doctor and said "U THINK DAT AM MAD ABI?U WANT ME TO CLIMB THE RAY SO DAT WEN AM ON IT U WILL OFF THE LIGHT AND I WILL FALL! UR MAD"
Re: Smart Madnes by studio43(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2010
Shines teeth
Re: Smart Madnes by cantell(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
ichommy:

A doctor was examing two of his psychatric patients to see who amongst them is getting better.he put them in a dark room and switchd on a torch light and said to them "Any one of you who can sit on the ray of this light will go home today"the first guy aproached the ray and started jumping hard 2 sit on it while the other sat in a corner laughing.the doctor looked at him and said its your turn he looked at the doctor and said "U THINK DAT AM MAD ABI?U WANT ME TO CLIMB THE RAY SO DAT WEN AM ON IT U WILL OFF THE LIGHT AND I WILL FALL! your MAD"
Rotflmao
You can imagine the look of dismay on the doctor's face after the reply.
Re: Smart Madnes by ennniy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Smart Madnes by Kunbee: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cannibals And Three Men / Shey Na Lik Dis E Go Dey Day / Note A Joke But You Need To Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.