Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo (42358 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by ElsonMorali: 1:01pm On May 08, 2017
If their pre-wedding and wedding issues are this thick, I wonder what the marriage will look like.

Is there anybody stupid enough to marry into the Obasanjo family?

Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by dionma: 1:01pm On May 08, 2017
The brainwashing that this pastors and prophets have done to this woman is on an unprecedented scale. The woman herself na prophecy.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On May 08, 2017
Most people did not read before commenting.

Taiwo Obasanjo is not Olusegun Obasanjo's wife, rather, she is the wife of Olusegun Obasanjo's son...

And she is crying out because some Yoruba demons in the form of one Adebutu girl and her Da Costa mother are trying to off her son at a young age by organizing a spiritually ill-advised glamorous wedding before his 34th birthday

And as much as I do not believe these spiritual jargons, I am inclined to side with her

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2017
the matter jus bn weak me walahi[color=]the matter jus bn weak me walahi[/color]the matter jus bn weak me walahi

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Realhommie(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2017
daniella04:
Please what is the constitutional age a person should attain before contesting for presidency
42 years i believe.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by travelpoint: 1:07pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by omowolewa: 1:10pm On May 08, 2017
You borden us too much with your family issues, invite the elders and men of honor to settle issues

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by megareal: 1:10pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:
Most people did not read before commenting.

Taiwo Obasanjo is not Olusegun Obasanjo's wife, rather, she is the wife of Olusegun Obasanjo's son...

And she is crying out because some Yoruba demons in the form of one Adebutu girl and her DA Costs mother are trying to off her son at a going age by organizing a spiritually ill-advised glamorous wedding before his 34th birthday.

I side with her too. What's the big deal about shifting the wedding? No be one month difference? I wasn't there when the prophecy was given, but for someone to agitate this much about an issue shows she is dead serious about her claims.

And as much as I do not believe these spiritual jargons, I am inclined to side with her

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Everything in and about Nigeria is under a spell

The whole world is under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by sisisioge: 1:12pm On May 08, 2017
Wtf! Mommy pls take a chill pill! Chai!
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by obataokenwa(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2017
There are consequences for disobeying your mum that gave birth to you. Even if the prophesy is not genuine, but there must surely be regret cos mothers words are two edged sword. naturally most times I do things before letting my mum know cos as soon as shes against it and I do such, even if its right thing to do....i always regret at last. The guy is in for a soup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Alajiki(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2017
This woman needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 08, 2017
This woman is mad!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by ElsonMorali: 1:17pm On May 08, 2017
lilfreezy:
mtcheeew

Lol.

See language like say pesin dey crack big big metamorphic rock for mouth...
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On May 08, 2017
megareal:

I side with her too. What's the big deal about shifting the wedding? No be one month difference? I wasn't there when the prophecy was given, but for someone to agitate this much about an issue shows she is dead serious about her claims.

azzin, his birthday is 1st of June, can't they slate the wedding for June 2nd?

People are calling the woman mad now, but when that boy dies a year or so into his marriage, they will not follow her to wipe her tears.

God knows how many peoples mothers have been called mad when they were desperately trying to save their kids. If you are not a mother, you will never understand

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by gaetano: 1:20pm On May 08, 2017
lilfreezy:
mtcheeew
Ole! U Don thief my pishure

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
ok.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
Vorpal:

The whole world is under a spell.

That one strong o

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by ElsonMorali: 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:

People are calling the woman mad now, but when that boy dies a year or so into his marriage, they will not follow her to wipe her tears.

God knows how many peoples mothers have been called mad when they were desperately trying to save their kids. If you are not a mother, you will never understand

Hmmmm... Well said.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by wickedworld: 1:27pm On May 08, 2017
If there is no evil agenda how can daugther inlaw and her mother force or try to control the groom to be mother.

Very simple the bride to be and her mother can go ahead with another man if they can't respect the woman opinon abi na them follow am raise her pinkin? Or why are they trying to tuurn her son against her?

Change the wedding date is that too much to ask from a mother inlaw to be? any way that is what u get from arrange marriage everybody involve want a voice

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by devour129: 1:32pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:

my thoughts exactly! She has cried too much and is not stopping ,it means she knows what we don't know .

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Wolexpoly: 1:39pm On May 08, 2017
daniella04:
Please what is the constitutional age a person should attain before contesting for presidency

18 YEARS BRO...ACCORDING YO 1999 CONSTITUTION AS AMMENDED.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by lilfreezy: 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
gaetano:

Ole! U Don thief my pishure

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Luminee(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2017
If there will be any disaster, let it fall on the obasanjo family, leave innocent Nigerians out if this sorcery nonsense. We are sincerely tired of this wicked people angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by jimmsky(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2017
devour129:
my thoughts exactly! She has cried too much and is not stopping ,it means she knows what we don't know .

Looking into this issue critically, something is wrong somewhere, why wont the in-laws listen to the option of the mother of boy in person, if they really want the marriage to go well with their daughter and son in-law. Are the parties not meant to agree on a certain date for the wedding to be fixed.

Why is it one sided option, why not considering the fact that she is the mother of the son in-law and come to an agreement if they don't have something fishing. I smell demonic and wrong signal for the said boy. The mother is not mad, she's only soliciting for a re-arrangement for a date to be fix which will be good for the family.

Anyway we have come to see and hear of glamour wedding like that and after one or years things for apart.

I rest my case for now.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by jimmsky(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2017
jimmsky:

Looking into this issue critically, something is wrong somewhere, why wont the in-laws listen to the option of the mother of boy in person, if they really want the marriage to go well with their daughter and son in-law. Are the parties not meant to agree on a certain date for the wedding to be fixed.

Why is it one sided option, why not considering the fact that she is the mother of the son in-law and come to an agreement if they don't have something fishing. I smell demonic and wrong signal for the said boy. The mother is not mad, she's only soliciting for a re-arrangement for a date to be fix which will be good for the family.

Anyway we have come to see and hear of glamour wedding like that and after one or years things fall apart.

I rest my case for now.

Anyway we have come to see and hear of glamour wedding like that and after one or years things for apart.

I rest my case for now. [/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by jimmsky(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
jimmsky:

Anyway we have come to see and hear of glamour wedding like that and after one or years things fall apart.

I rest my case for now.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by bizhop01: 2:09pm On May 08, 2017
prophecyprophecyprophecy
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by kelly72: 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
So this this guy wants to marry because of kalukalu money without hearing his mother's voice?
Chai, when devil wan kill small pikin, e no dey gree am hear im mama voice again

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by delishpot: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by DLuciano: 2:33pm On May 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
i schooled in ogun state. abeokuta to be precise. i knw wat they can do. their juju is second to none. that state is the head quarters of witchery. the atmosphere sef is full of juju.......... quote me nd die. ......
The only strong one is the Almighty God! It is written at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, I fear God, not those beggarly elements.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2017
Prophecy...Okay ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.