Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) (37655 Views)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by broseme: 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
Inspection of Lagos - Ibadan Railway.

Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi begins the inspection of Lagos - Ibadan Railway Modernization Project with extension to Lagos Port Complex, Apapa, Lagos State.

Below are photos from the inspection

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/amaechi-begins-inspection-of-lagos.html

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by broseme: 1:42pm On May 08, 2017

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by broseme: 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
broseme:
More
more

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Harkindeylee(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by broseme: 1:46pm On May 08, 2017
More

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by IBRAHIM203: 1:50pm On May 08, 2017
OK GREAT

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by okims: 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by onupeter(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
Eeehhh... Let me come and be going, Gbam

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by oyinzdml: 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
good work
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by ajpeter09: 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by asumo12: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
cry

Where's our yam?

cry

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Jetleeee: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
I'm so so excited about this project. Regional Integration looks set. I think Lagos, Ogun and Oyo will benefit the most from this and to a lesser extent Ekiti, Osun, and Ondo

The next thing we need now is a seaport in Ondo. I'm looking forward to what Aketi has to offer

See, one thing you can never take away from Yorubas is strategy. We don't need to make noise, carry placards, play victim, or emotionally blackmail the govt to get what we want. If this is all we will get from voting Buhari, so be it. What we'll benefit from this project alone is immeasurable.

For those who have land between that Lagos-Ibadan route, congrats!!! Una don hammer.

As for those from the land of the rising salt developers, I hear say Jona don tar all una roads with rubies. Someone even told me Jona built hyperloop routes in your region. Congrats to y'all too

I take God beg una, we no need una to help us develop Ibadan , we go do am awa sef

And before some people tear their pants because of my post, remember I "dinor kuku" mention anybody's name.

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by fellafella(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
broseme:
Inspection of Lagos - Ibadan Railway.

Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi begins the inspection of Lagos - Ibadan Railway Modernization Project with extension to Lagos Port Complex, Apapa, Lagos State.

Below are photos from the inspection

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/amaechi-begins-inspection-of-lagos.html

Mo Gbe!!! The best SlayQueen on nairaland. Yes!!! I dey my house,come and beat me. sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
See beerful stomach...welldone sir.
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by brobro: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
Is this not the previous administration project?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by wilztayo(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2017
seems like governors re on inspection duty today o grin
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by joenor(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2017
Good One though.
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Untainted007: 1:59pm On May 08, 2017
In the first and second pix, Ameachi was pointing to where he do come to eat bread and akara in those days; Lol
Work should begin ASAP.
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
Amaeshiiii
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by folahann(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
This guy's belle seems to be growing bigger everyday.

Oh! about the project? It will be a very nice one if properly executed.
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by omoharry(f): 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
where will this train route take..is it from Ojodu berger to Ibadan?
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Stephenex(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
Ahn ahn, they must sha have something to say undecided
brobro:
Is this not the previous administration project?

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
fellafella:

Mo Gbe!!! The best SlayQueen on nairaland. Yes!!! I dey my house,come and beat me. sad

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Franzinni: 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
reno.... You are right....

I see the pot belly now...

Rotimi. You are not even afraid.... Your pot belly is growing bigger while the person who put you for work is becoming like someone you can use to teach secondary school students about the human skeletal system...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Zizicardo(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2017
good luck
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by nicason(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2017
AMEACHI THE WORKING MINISTER SOME EKWERRE GUY IN PORT NOW WILL BE LIKE

BUBU SHD SACK HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by jpmoriarti(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
Amaechi na talknado! Ride on ... Im sure they can meet the target if they maintain the same resolve. Nice one from FG. Even if PMB is sick and dying, government has not stopped

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by SillyMods: 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
Children of hate and anger go say na Jonad@ft do am!
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by bunmioguns(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
that Amaechi Bald Head tho

Dont let me talk much sha
Re: Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) by potent5(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2017
I haven't seen anything modernized yet o. Though I saw some new stones around the rail lines, is that the modernization?

If it's not electric train or magnetic leviathan, pls don't call it modernization.

Modified.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.