Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

You Are A Nigerian? You Can't Be Broke!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Are A Nigerian? You Can't Be Broke!!! (398 Views)

2020 Business: With N2,100 Or $5, You Will Never Be Broke This Year...join Here / My Adsense Account Can't Be Verified / Why You Can't Fool Google SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Nigerian? You Can't Be Broke!!! by Bitogram(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2017
Oh yes You heard me right , if u a Nigerian and can afford to buy data on your smartphone, you have no reason to be broke.

Below are some of lucrative online bussines u can do and make cool cash.

Mining And trading cryopto currency.
Deliberately put this first because I'm a living witness to this business and I have made sizable amount of money I used in securing a plot of land as well as my family although , I'm still serving in northern Nigeria . I'm also a seller on Nairaland with many transactions carried out

Fiverr
Fiverr is a great platform where you can market your skills and get tons of buyers readily available ranging from web design, graphic design etc.
My gig is proofreading and editing , you may want to ask me how I get tons of orders weekly and get paid via my payoneer and how I sell the funds

iproo
Iproo is another untapped platform where you can make money, its a little bit similar to fiverr but they pay on time

Payoneer Affiliate
Payooner pay you $25 for every referral u make to sign up and u will be rewarded immediately a transaction of $100 ensue

Converting Buying/Selling Gift Cards
Another cool area is this, and I have been making nothing less than 100k in 2weeks getting and selling Gift cards . you may want to ask me how I get and where I sell them
If you have any questions or my service Whatsapp me on 08138833783
Re: You Are A Nigerian? You Can't Be Broke!!! by corperscorner: 6:10pm On May 08, 2017
Great post brother.....

Big ups. I'm really killing the revenue chart with Fiverr and iProo.

Life now na jeje grin

(1) (Reply)

Service Of A Professional Freelance Graphic Designer Is Needed / Help With Good Interner Service Provider In Agbara !!! / How To Drive Traffic Your Blog. A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.