Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction (32542 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Amagite(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2017
Last month, Lailasblog spotted OAP Toolz baby bump when she posted a photo with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu after an interview on her radio show.

Well, most people didn't believe as it wasn't really visible then because of the big skirt she wore that day. Fast forward to last weekend at Banky W and Adesua's introduction, they made the announcement in a unique way. She just narrated how she tried to hide her baby bump at the event.
She wrote;

"So on Saturday morning I was trying to figure out how to hide my bump with L'osban when @bankywellington says 'Why not just announce it today?...you can just post a pic of both of you saying #TreeADem. I'm like during your intro, won't that be much?
Anyhow much later I walk into the venue and 2 people looked me up and down and said congratulations - operation hide-the-bump failed.
So long story short, we quickly decided to take a pic and announce things our way."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1PdxeDgP-/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/oap-toolz-narrates-how-her-operation.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by willian10: 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
FTC First Time cheesy
Congrats to All Of Them
Check my Signature for something good.... cool
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by amnwa(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
So we should fry beans? This nairaland mods clearly have nothing better to do..
Stupid topics I see everyday on FP amazes me..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by ijebuloaded(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
Lolz... why hiding?

No b human being du am dere

Re yu bn forced to cawi baby?

Yu ashamed of it

Can't just undastnd Toolz....
Buh wetyn konsign me sef cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by abike12(f): 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
How were you planning to hide it in that skin tight dress though? undecided Congrats

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by fellafella(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
Amagite:
Last month, Lailasblog spotted OAP Toolz baby bump when she posted a photo with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu after an interview on her radio show.

Well, most people didn't believe as it wasn't really visible then because of the big skirt she wore that day. Fast forward to last weekend at Banky W and Adesua's introduction, they made the announcement in a unique way. She just narrated how she tried to hide her baby bump at the event.
She wrote;

"So on Saturday morning I was trying to figure out how to hide my bump with L'osban when @bankywellington says 'Why not just announce it today?...you can just post a pic of both of you saying #TreeADem. I'm like during your intro, won't that be much?
Anyhow much later I walk into the venue and 2 people looked me up and down and said congratulations - operation hide-the-bump failed.
So long story short, we quickly decided to take a pic and announce things our way."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/oap-toolz-narrates-how-her-operation.html

I'm very happy buying the Nairaland shares this morning. I'll now be making stipends from Seon. Na play ooo. Before I go faint here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Noise, must everything about celebs get to FP.
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Sirpaul(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Nellizzy(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
na you know
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by wildcatter23(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Yeah right
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Ealiserwest(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Ftc Kids of nairialand
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by wolex1960(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
notn to say

FTC
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by famurewad: 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Wonderful!
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Congrats toolzo
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Elnino4ladies: 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
Lil whale

1 Like

ok
Finally, we will fry Ice Cream

1 Like

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Arsenalholic1: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by teevodaprinz(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Good for you
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by kokan: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Congratulations.....
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by SageTravels: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
To Womb watchers Not me
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by ajalawole(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
why hiding it self
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by phemolala07(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by biz2get(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
No one cares undecided
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Moving4: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by romeoetin(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
wetin concern us
Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Zizicardo(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
congratulations, but there's nothing special about it. just have a safe delivery and have the joy of motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
talkative...Na Jesus you wan born?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
Please Mrs Demuren,
What should we now do about your failed bump-hiding stunt?

Fry ice?

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction by davibid: 2:31pm On May 08, 2017
Like seriously

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.