Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story (1823 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by GoodMuyis(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2017
Just Now I Read a story on Front-Page from Naij titled Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna. I actually wanted to hit nairaland front page as well with the news but that is not the most important to me at the moment, but safety.

The Points Below are Real Fact you should know:

1=> First thing we need to know is that the crisis is not Religious and no mosques was demolish, hence naij claim here was false.

2=> The Location of the Event was actually Kabala West Junction, although the other Kabala Doki

3=> The Gwari people did not murder any person, Kabala West Contain Several Kaduna South indigene Such as Kaje, Kataf, Gwari, Jaba, Kagoro, Kataf, Katapawa etc, But other tribe like the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa generally refer to all of them as Kaje(s) due to fact that they share same or similar culture but different language.

4=> The Crisis was triggered by murder of one of the above mention Tribe (Kajes) at about 11:00pm on the 6/5/2017 when a dirty argument ensure between the Murdered kaje and Some Hausa boys, while he being the only none hausa among them he was stab to death, such that his intestine gush out of his stomach.

5=> The murder of two Hausa occurred overnight Saturday-Sunday as a reprisal attack by the deceased friends for the murder of their friend (Note that reprisal attack in Kaduna state had being a hydra-headed beast).

6=> Another person OR persons was murdered this morning being hausa.

Why am I Posting this?
This News should not be attributed to religion or any tribe specifically as this can cause Crisis, Killing in anther part of the Country.
According to what I heard, the 1st murdered Kaje and his murderer were close associate (if not what were they doing together at about 11pm in the night hour) the incidence of his murder should be considered as one of the Area boys Conflict not Ethno-Religious Conflict.

Let set the Record straight, Thank you

CC Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by Edu3Again: 2:17pm On May 08, 2017
these people and blood letting are like 5&6.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by kingDELE(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Oga op calm down nw and read what u have written...
When last u hear say hausa kill hausa because of aguement??
Dis1 na religious fight joor
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
The dude above me needs a lecture on basic Northern Nigerian Ethnicities...

3 Likes

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by phanshark(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

CC Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
this is not far from what I heard
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by Franzinni: 3:21pm On May 08, 2017
God bless you... Because some people have started saying it is religious blah blah blah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by GoodMuyis(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
phanshark:
this is not far from what I heard

I lived In Kabala West, so I have 1st hand details, Security meeting, District Head and Security Personnel Just ended some minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by teemonk(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
@naija.com probably want to stir trouble in the country... Why not make your findings before reporting. Must you be the first to report a news and at the end of it, it isn't properly reported? And their news has gone round the world with negative and biased reportage.

1 Like

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by missionmex(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2017
He speaks the truth.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by DanseMacabre(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
The point is it doesn't matter whether they are area boys or colleagues or what not. As long as they belong to two different religious groups, with the situation on ground, it will inevitably escalate into a religious clash.

That's how we roll.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by malvisguy212: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I lived In Kabala West, so I have 1st hand details, Security meeting, District Head and Security Personnel Just ended some minutes ago
so you live in kabala west ? that's nice. the fight begin in my presence.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by Amoto94(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
Naij .com and fake news I hope when DSS comes after them people won't be shouting press freedom upandan.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by GoodMuyis(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
so you live in kabala west ? that's nice. the fight begin in my presence.

Nobody fight na oga, wetin happen na him we dey call *2go upandan*

If you dey Kabala name one street make see

1 Like

Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by GoodMuyis(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
The point is it doesn't matter whether they are area boys or colleagues or what not. As long as they belong to two different religious groups, with the situation on ground, it will inevitably escalate into a religious clash.

That's how we roll.

Thats is our Major conflict issue in Kaduna.

And those area boys from Rigasa, T-Wada, U-Muazu dem crazy like, any small thing *Muje Kabala*. 2000, 2002, 2011, K-West come be like Isreal Among Arab nation
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by DanseMacabre(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Thats is our Major conflict issue in Kaduna.

And those area boys from Rigasa, T-Wada, U-Muazu dem crazy like, any small thing *Muje Kabala*. 2000, 2002, 2011, K-West come be like Isreal Among Arab nation

Lol. KD na always potential war zone. If no be BH, even Maiduguri better pass am.
Re: Crisis At Kabala Junction In Kaduna - The Real Story by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Nobody fight na oga, wetin happen na him we dey call *2go upandan*

If you dey Kabala name one street make see
I don't live their, I was in a bus when it all started.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ask Members To Strip And Masturbate In Church To Earn Internal Life (phot / Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python / Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.