Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kenneth Omeruo Ready To Quit Chelsea This Summer - Sportlineng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Ready To Quit Chelsea This Summer - Sportlineng (399 Views)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Ready To Quit Chelsea This Summer - Sportlineng by Sportlineng: 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
Nigeria International defender Kenneth Omeruo has finally decided to end his relationship with Chelsea when the transfer window opens this summer.

Kenneth Omeruo joined Chelsea in January 2012 and till date, he is yet to make a single first-team appearance for the London giants.

Omeruo has told the BBC that playing for Chelsea is no longer his “immediate priority” and he will seek a permanent transfer from Stamford Bridge when the summer window opens at the end of the season.

“It might happen that I get to play for Chelsea but it is no longer my immediate priority. You have no idea how frustrating it is to always go out on loan.
“My priority is to play at the top, to find a place where I get to play regularly. Next season will be interesting because I’m looking to be in one of the top leagues, so we’ll see what happens.”

Read the complete story: https://www.sportlineng.com/2017/05/08/frustrating-kenneth-omeruo-ready-quit-chelsea-summer/

2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Ready To Quit Chelsea This Summer - Sportlineng by FieryJustice(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
eyaa

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Real Madrid He Wants To Leave This Summer / Russia Vs New Zealand (confed Cup) @ 4pm / Germany Shows Its Youth At Confederations Cup, Beats Australia Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.