Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station (743 Views)

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by Papacypaul(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
Left, Reza Parastesh. Right, Lionel Messi. Or is it the other way round? You decide
An Iranian student had to be taken to a police station at the weekend - because he looks too much like Lionel Messi.

So many people in the city of Hamaden wanted a picture with Reza Parastesh that police took him to the station and impounded his car to stop the chaos.

The fuss started a few months ago when the Messi lookalike's dad made him pose in a number 10 Barcelona shirt.

The 25-year-old soon started cutting his hair and grooming his beard like the Argentina forward.

Parastesh finds himself constantly being asked for photos in his hometown of Hameden, Iran
He told AFP: "Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does. When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked.

"I'm really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy."

Parastesh is fully booked with media interviews and has even landed modelling contracts.

He also says that he is working on some football tricks so he can play the role better.

Re: The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by Chikelue2000(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2017
mynd44 please come in here
Re: The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by geebril(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2017
Chai.... Idonbeliveit...

Lemme go and find my own sef..
Re: The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by Wane2: 6:03pm On May 08, 2017
geebril:
Chai.... Idonbeliveit...

Lemme go and find my own sef..
who do you want to look like in Nigeria ?
Re: The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by geebril(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2017
Wane2:

who do you want to look like in Nigeria ?
Aliko Dangote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 'iranian Messi' :barcelonia Star's Lookalike Taken To Police Station by Wane2: 2:44pm On May 09, 2017
geebril:
Aliko Dangote grin
That's good. Just hope dem no go kidnap you for street

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Set To Sign PSG Star, Marco Verratti / UEFA Champions League Final Today By 7:45pm / another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.