Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. (1057 Views)

Can I Upgrade Android OS 3.2.1 To 4.1??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
I tried to install blender software on my toshiba satellite but it demands that I install "OpenGL 2.1.
I have done all i could to download it but it seems toshiba doesnt have the driver software. I really need to learn this Animation.

Anyone with ideas on how to resolve this issue should please help me out ASAP

Thanks
Re: Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. by femarse: 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
what processor is your laptop make ? I check the requirement of blender and it says any processor that support open GL 2.1 if your Toshiba is bouncing the software it means your system graphics card does not support open GL 2.1 all you need to do is to update graphics driver
u can not download open GL 2.1
u have to update your graphics driver

1 Like

Re: Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2017
femarse:
what processor is your laptop make ? I check the requirement of blender and it says any processor that support open GL 2.1 if your Toshiba is bouncing the software it means your system graphics card does not support open GL 2.1 all you need to do is to update graphics driver

Even blender supports OpenGL in software mode this means either his system is using the window default driver and not the integrated GPU or his system is really really old which I doubt

1 Like

Re: Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2017
femarse:
My Laptop
Toshiba Satellite
Model: C55Dt-A5244 (Touch Screen)
Windows8
Processor: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(Tm) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
Sys Type: 64-bit
Ram: 6.00Gb
Re: Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions. by femarse: 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
go-to Radeon website and update the latest driver cos I just download blender and the thing run straight away

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Watch Local Channels On PC? / I Need Direct Download Links To These Softwares / IROKOtv Ranked Among Top 5 Mobile Apps In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.